Merry Christmas everybody!

Hey, Merry Christmas, men and women of C&G.

I may go to Midnight Mass, I may go in the morning, and I have no plans because it's not a 4-day weekend for us.

So I may just snooze. Any plans?

Happy holidays!

Merry Christmas everybody. Just got done snowblowing the 3 inches of new snow we got today. Definatly enough snow for Santa to do this deliveries for the kids.

Cooked 4 types of fish (I just can't swing 7), and got rave reviews. Made an awesome dessert. More reviews. And the mulled cider was nice to drink throughout the evening.

Tomorrow I go to my parents for more binging. And stress.

christmas-story.jpg

Okay, anyone else on here watching the second showing of "A Christmas Story" on TBS??? I watched not-to-closely the first showing (8-10 PM), paying a bit more attention to the second showing (10PM-MID), and will probably see the entire third showing (MID-2AM) while wrapping Christmas gifts :lol::P:lol:

christmas-story.jpg

Okay, anyone else on here watching the second showing of "A Christmas Story" on TBS??? I watched not-to-closely the first showing (8-10 PM), paying a bit more attention to the second showing (10PM-MID), and will probably see the entire third showing (MID-2AM) while wrapping Christmas gifts :lol::P:lol:

It just stays on... we had it on while we were talking before. It's on in the background right now. I think during the 24 hour period, I pay attention to enough scenes here and there that I actually watch the movie through once ;)

christmas-story.jpg

"Some men are Baptist, others Catholic, my father, he was an Oldsmobile man." Great movie!

Merry Christmas all!

M3&RY C#R!$+MaS to one and all! :)

Mostly we shopped for the girls and worried about

them, not getting much for myself/ourselves, but

Julie got me a book at B.J.'s Wholesale that ALL of

you should go out and buy.... It's awesome, even

has a foreword by Ed Welburn.

20081225260md8.jpg

-----

XP: I'm loving that tripple-B-59 Sig. as painful as

it is to look at. (parts cars at best it seems)

"Some men are Baptist, others Catholic, my father, he was an Oldsmobile man." Great movie!

Merry Christmas all!

* falling off my chair laughing *

I've NEVER heard that before...I'll have to rent it.

Had I had kids, they would have to say that about me too, because 2 Cutlass Supremes preceded the Regal and the LaCrosse.

Thanks for the chuckle and the info.

BTW:

The Leg Lamp is available in a few different catalogs, in both

1:1 scale and in a miniature size. I want one too!!! :)

Edited by Sixty8panther