What will my next new vehicle be?

Camino LS6

I need to lighten the mood a bit (especially mine), so post your guesses about what my next new vehicle purchase will be. Might be fun to guess when it will happen as well.

I have no idea myself at this point, but it should be interesting to look back on this thread when the time comes.

New vehicles only and pics welcome!

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

capriceman, I've always thought the LS cars were really nice. They have like no storage but that just encourages you to keep it clean and clutter free. I thought the interiors were very nice and the exterior has that timeless look to it.

The trunk is pretty big for what it is. A guy i worked with had one and after work when we went to the bar i almost always had to drive him home in his car. lets say its fun, fast, and rivaled my Camaros handling.

Sorry Camino, There are no cars made that fit what you want.

Capriceman: Yes there are, just not so many as those who like FWD and four doors have to choose from.

DF: Your request is premature, but if I do, then you've got it. :thumbsup:

Satty: You know I have a soft spot for the Mini, but I doubt I could live with such a small car for very long.

Some obvious choices have been left out, BTW...

Sorry Camino, There are no cars made that fit what you want.

Oh, there are. They're just not new cars. :AH-HA_wink:

For example, when I realized that I wanted a two-ton car with at least 300-horsepower, I decided not to buy a F5 Camaro (because the concept of a two-ton Camaro is absolutely illogical, for starters) but instead go with a classic car that was cheaper to buy and restore and maintain. The value also only can appreciate, instead of depreciate, as in if I had bought the new car. Also some food for thought: For the price of a F5, I can actually afford not just one classic, but two and have the second purchase restored as well and still come out a few thousand dollars less in the hole (while I wait for the F6 Alpha Camaro).

Edited by YellowJacket894

I personally prefer the Quad Cab Sport as my Ram of choice. It has my favorite proportions. Although, I love the Ram Box concept, but you have to get the Crew Cab. Proportions are still good, but not as good as the Quad Cab to me.

That all being said I know you like 2 doors Camino, and I don't think Ford makes a performance oriented regular cab model.

Edited by Dodgefan

I personally prefer the Quad Cab Sport as my Ram of choice. It has my favorite proportions. Although, I love the Ram Box concept, but you have to get the Crew Cab. Proportions are still good, but not as good as the Quad Cab to me.

That all being said I know you like 2 doors Camino, and I don't think Ford makes a performance oriented regular cab model.

IMO The essential Ram bodystyle is and always has been the Regular Cab Shortbox...

Used, new, or otherwise...some of my random spit outs, non-GM of course;)

BMW 1-series/3-series coupe

Challenger

Jeep GC SRT-8

Ram

F-150

Mustang

Frontier

XTerra

350Z

RX-8

Maybe one, maybe none, but what I thought of, perhaps.