Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

3rd UPDATE 2010 Camaro Color Chips and Photographs... MORE Aqua Blue LS and Yellow SS Photos!

gm4life

I did some internet searching and found some goodies on 2010 Camaro. I knew C&G would enjoy them as well so here they are... ENJOY!

100_1460.jpg

Camaro20Roadtrip20067.jpg

Camaro20Roadtrip20058.jpg

Camaro20Roadtrip20037.jpg

100_1544.jpg

100_1532.jpg

100_1521.jpg

100_1459.jpg

ctf2.jpg

Yes that is a Camaro LS and now for the steel wheels that no one has any photos of... Here they be...

ctf3.jpg

I like them alot!

ctf8.jpg

ctf7.jpg

Last but no least the color chips, these are photographs I found and pasted into a nice chart!

2010_Chevrolet_Camaro_Color_Chips_O.jpg

ENJOY AS ALWAYS!

Edited by gm4life

Yes that is a Camaro LS and now for the steel wheels that no one has any photos of... Here they be...

ctf3.jpg

I like them alot!

ctf8.jpg

ctf7.jpg

Why did they have to make it so over-f@#king-weight! :hissyfit:

(I don't mean to take a dump on your thread gm4life, but GM Outside Tabloid had photos of an Aqua Blue Camaro with the 18" steel wheels about a month ago. By the way, the steel rims looked horribly cheap on the Camaro they posted. They work alright with the black paint, I'll admit. Otherwise, if someone intitally told me that they had come of off a late 80s S-10, I'd actually believe them at first.)

Cool man, the steelies have their own appeal, they lend a unique look and I like that. I've been waiting to see the car with those. They would be easy to paint bodycolor, if one so desired. Also what moltie said, the flat charcoal color could be cool, as well.

More photos of the Aqua Blue LS with my the 18 inch steel wheels I like so much... This time they are much better photographs, I really like the color and if I were to get one it would be white, Aqua Blue or Victory Red either stripper LS or 1SS. And the photographs...

IMG_0515.jpg

IMG_0514.jpg

IMG_0511.jpg

IMG_0516.jpg

IMG_0509.jpg

IMG_0508.jpg

IMG_0507.jpg

IMG_0506.jpg

IMG_0505.jpg

3148453460_67014e41f2_b.jpg

3147619693_69ae28c3a9_b.jpg

Dual20Exhaust20under20side.jpg

DUAL EXHAUST even on the V6 take that Mustang.

Edited by gm4life

Where are these cars coming from since production doesn't even start for 2 months?

The Aqua Blue LS model with the steel wheels is at Disney World Test Track (GM sponsered). The black LS with steel wheels was found in a Florida parking lot. The Yellow SS was found in a parking lot. The red SS was driven by someone on a Camaro forum I believe. All are pre-production models actually production starts in Feb or Mar of this year. So you will see them at dealers by sometime in March I would bet.

I guess that's the first time I've seen a pic w/o the Xenons..they look huge

No that could very well be. All the Camaros up until recently were either concept coupe in red or silver and the 'vert in orange. As for pre-production all we have seen is the yellow/red RS model and a few silver SS pics.

I really don't like those steel wheels. I can understand the appeal, however, atleast try to make them look as upscale as the vehicle itself. Those look like they could have been pulled from a work truck. The Camaro deserves better.

They look like something from 1985..I don't get it either, even the most basic 6 cyl Mustang has aluminum wheels.

I really don't like those steel wheels. I can understand the appeal, however, atleast try to make them look as upscale as the vehicle itself. Those look like they could have been pulled from a work truck. The Camaro deserves better.

Honestly I really like them, and it would be an excuse to get a stripper LS with a stick no extras. Or I would do a 1SS V8 stripped.

It just seems hard to get excited over a car we have been looking at for years already. I hope they sell a bunch but I'd take the new Mustang ( better interior for sure ) or the Challenger. I think a vert Camaro would be better looking for sure then the coupe. Didn't Chevrolet say they need to sell 100,000 of these cars to make it worthwhile?

Okay, I'm really disappointed. I was at the autoshow yesterday and was able to sit in the Camaro. One of the biggest thing I've been worried about are the materials of the interior. Well, I sat inside, felt the door panel and the instrument panel and they were both very hard plastic. I'm hoping this is just a very very pre-production car because that's even worse than the vinyl-covered dash of the 4th Gens. Very unappealing and I'm very unhappy if that crap makes production.

It just seems hard to get excited over a car we have been looking at for years already. I hope they sell a bunch but I'd take the new Mustang ( better interior for sure ) or the Challenger. I think a vert Camaro would be better looking for sure then the coupe. Didn't Chevrolet say they need to sell 100,000 of these cars to make it worthwhile?

Don't worry they will and even if the dash is a little hard I really don't care. Both Camaro models blow the new Stang out of the water. Lets look at some specs live rear axle, 210hp 4.0L V6, or a 320hp 4.6L V8 vs a 300hp 3.6L DI DOHC or a 422hp 6.2L V8... Hmmm that is hard isn't it oh wait the Mustang only has five foward gears all Camaro's have six. Sorry I like the Mustang but the Camaro out-classes it. :iroc-dragster:

Okay, I'm really disappointed. I was at the autoshow yesterday and was able to sit in the Camaro. One of the biggest thing I've been worried about are the materials of the interior. Well, I sat inside, felt the door panel and the instrument panel and they were both very hard plastic. I'm hoping this is just a very very pre-production car because that's even worse than the vinyl-covered dash of the 4th Gens. Very unappealing and I'm very unhappy if that crap makes production.

The red Camaro with black stripes at NAIAS????

It figures...Not like I didn't see it coming.