Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

3rd UPDATE 2010 Camaro Color Chips and Photographs... MORE Aqua Blue LS and Yellow SS Photos!

gm4life

The Camaro is looking more and more like a one and done model. The weight, the impractical trunk and back seat and the cheap interior (according to NOS) are gioing to drive away potential buyers. After the fanbois get theirs (minus 68, who at one point said he's be first in line) the sales will plummet and it will die off.

Don't worry they will and even if the dash is a little hard I really don't care. Both Camaro models blow the new Stang out of the water. Lets look at some specs live rear axle, 210hp 4.0L V6, or a 320hp 4.6L V8 vs a 300hp 3.6L DI DOHC or a 422hp 6.2L V8... Hmmm that is hard isn't it oh wait the Mustang only has five foward gears all Camaro's have six. Sorry I like the Mustang but the Camaro out-classes it. :iroc-dragster:

I hear there is a new 5.0 for next year and eco boast 6. That said as it stands now the Camaro has a hidious interior and weighs more then an elephant. I wonder if the Mustang will still outsell it. So you think they will sell 100,000 cars ? Waiter I'll have what he's drinking

The Mustang has an advantage by being the lightweight of the 3 cars, so even though it's down on power it still can run 0-60 around 5 seconds with the V8. Also, I hear that despite the live axle, ride and handling has improved a lot.

I'm thinking about going and testing one for the hell of it, along with a few other cars from a few other brands..

My point was that, considering just how honestly massive the F5 Camaro is, why isn't there a bigger trunk? It's dimensions are certainly big enough to have a useful one.

No I understand what you are saying the Camaro is a big car, with a smallish trunk and not so big rear seat. The Mustang still is outdated with a live real axle, and won't be nearly as refined as the Camaro. As for the backseat, have you ever ridden in the back of 05-09 Mustang the seat? That is worthless as well, trust me I had to for a week! So that doesn't matter to me either NOS, and as for the hard dash it could be because it is a pre-production model but I don't really care because of how great the car looks.

Edited by gm4life