Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
network engineer

Ford Taurus SHO will debut at the Chicago Auto Show

10 posts in this topic

The Ford Taurus SHO or Performance Version will debut at the Chicago Auto Show. If you follow THIS LINK

, and then click on Key Features you will see Performance Series at the bottom of the list. If you roll over that text with your cursor it will change to February 2009. That can only mean the Chicago Auto Show, AKA the biggest and best show in the U.S. though I'm biased.

Can't wait to see this already beautiful vehicle at the show with it's new engine and potential ascetic mods.

Edited by network engineer

The Ford Taurus SHO or Performance Version will debut at the Chicago Auto Show. If you follow THIS LINK

, and then click on Key Features you will see Performance Series at the bottom of the list. If you roll over that text with your cursor it will change to February 2009. That can only mean the Chicago Auto Show, AKA the biggest and best show in the U.S. though I'm biased.

Can't wait to see this already beautiful vehicle at the show with it's new engine and potential ascetic mods.

Cool....I assume the SHO will have the 3.5 Ecoboost engine that the MKS and Flex are getting..

Cool....I assume the SHO will have the 3.5 Ecoboost engine that the MKS and Flex are getting..

Don't see why not. Sounds like a sweet engine too. Twin Turbo power but V6 Fuel economy.

yeah 350hp awd.

should make for a nice ride. like everything else, what will the price / value relationship be?

yeah 350hp awd.

should make for a nice ride. like everything else, what will the price / value relationship be?

And the power/weight/price relationship. Probably won't be 350/3500/35000, but less than 400/4000/40000. The golden p/w/p ratio is x/10x/100x. (with 10 and 100 being upper limits; ideally the multipliers are as low as possible).

Edited by moltar

And the power/weight/price relationship. Probably won't be 350/3500/35000, but less than 400/4000/40000. The golden p/w/p ratio is x/10x/100x. (with 10 and 100 being upper limits; ideally the multipliers are as low as possible).

Well if that's the Golden Ratio, the Camaro kicks ass!

the more i look at this car, the more i like it. each and every ford vehicle i have owned keeps getting better and this could be the best yet.

problem. i won't even be able to afford to patch and repair on the aztek, a new sho will end up being a wish for at least a little while....

I read it runs a 13.3 quarter mile someplace. Could that be true ?? My nephew purchseda new Fusion. Gotta say it's well made

G8 is dead, what's left for performance sedans in the US? Chrysler / Dodge that is.......would still be around........ SHO may have this territory covered. CTS is a good performer, maybe the CTSv gets cheaper now.

2010-ford-taurus-sho-6.jpg

I banged heads on this board back in the day for GM to go this way instead of Zeta.

I like this car! It just needs a start stop hybrid system.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0