NINETY EIGHT REGENCY

Ninety Eight Regency website

8 posts in this topic

Love it!!! American Luxury Indeeed. I'd love a coupe Delta 88 myself. If this Coupe DeVille had not "fallen into my lap" I probably would have been looking for a Delta 88 Coupe or a 98 coupe. :)

I would love this '81 in black with some different wheels. The early-mid 80s was when Oldsmobile was at its peak...they put out some great cars.
Posted Image

Agent Ninety Eight!!! Glad to see that America's premier supporter of "La Cathedrale Roulante" is on the boards. You know I love the Olds brand, but that my loyalties, and memories, go out to the mid-70s opera windowed Cutlass Supreme/Salon/Brougham coupes and to the first Intrigues. (Was wondering what it was like in Houston when Rita rumbled through town). Happy New Year to you!

My grandfather had an '81 Regency Brougham 4-dr in this striking copper paint with a reddish-brown vinyl top- real nice riding car that I appreciated even moreso after he traded it in on a grey '86 98.

I posted in another thread that I had a first year, limited production 1972 Olds 98 Regency. Like an idiot, I sold it back in 1978. My parents had a '78 Olds Regency for a number of years. My dad almost bought a blue one but when he popped the hood, he noticed that it had a Chevy 350 V8 under the hood. He slammed the hood and didn't want anything to do with it. He found a silver one with an Olds V8 elswhere on the lot and drove that one home instead.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room