Ultimate Sadness! the progeny...

In honor of the original ultimate sadness! Since it is gone forever. Plus, the Millenia no longer runs (+1 rock), here is a new thread for:

Toyota vs. POO POO

Toyota claims they are made in America, but really only a percentage of their parts and labor are done here. . . Poo Poo is 100% American made.

+1 poo poo

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poop can be sculpted to look like anything with enough of it...hell you could make something beautiful looking (but not smelling). I'm sure some crazy artist has or will try it.

Toyota has no concept of making anything beautiful...or even anything beyond passable these days.

+1 poop

Good points.

This is fun.

Poop and its synonyms can be used to describe Toyotas, yet Toyota or its models cannot be used to describe poop.

+1 poop

Ex: "Man, that Toyota Tundra is a piece of $h!" vs. "Man I just released a giant stinky toyota out of my ass" . . . What? People can poop cars?

You might want to check your numbers. The U.S. only has about 4.5% of the world's population, so unless people in other countries dont defecate, you're completely wrong.

Heh-heh. I do think, though, that one of the reasons much of the world hates the US is poo envy--because of the typical American diet, we have the biggest and most explosive BMs of any country on average... :)

I went to Canada once, ate and digested the food, but pooped it out back in the U.S. Is that American poop made from foreign materials?

NOPE, :neenerneener: I doubt anyone here is American Made! Unless you are Native Indian.

Example, I am German American, so by visiting Canade, eating the Foreign Material, driving back into America and pooping, we have German American Poop made with Canada sourced Material that could compose of any % of world supplied Product.

:rotflmao:

:deathwatch:

NOPE, :neenerneener: I doubt anyone here is American Made! Unless you are Native Indian.

Example, I am German American, so by visiting Canade, eating the Foreign Material, driving back into America and pooping, we have German American Poop made with Canada sourced Material that could compose of any % of world supplied Product.

Even Native American isn't native. They came from Asian via the Strait of Gibraltar. They were simply here sooner than Europeans.

Even Native American isn't native. They came from Asian via the Strait of Gibraltar. They were simply here sooner than Europeans.

Are we sure about that as I have always read documents that they came from Northern Europe. Vikings.

Guess this gives additonal Points to Poop +++ :D

Are we sure about that as I have always read documents that they came from Northern Europe. Vikings.

Guess this gives additonal Points to Poop +++ :D

From what I heard the came from northern Asia and migrated won North America to South America. This is too intelligent and dignified for this thread though, so we'll have to discuss it somewhere else. :P

From what I heard the came from northern Asia and migrated won North America to South America. This is too intelligent and dignified for this thread though, so we'll have to discuss it somewhere else. :P

True, we will have to debate this elsewhere, Now back to your regularly scheduled POOP!

Click

You can decide if its a Toyota or poo. I sure as hell cant.

:mind-blowing: That is such a Piece of POOP, they destroyed a decent looking sports car, +1 Toyota and turned it into a big Orange piece of Poop + 5 Poop.

Click

You can decide if its a Toyota or poo. I sure as hell cant.

Why the hell would you have a TV mounted in the trunk? So the cop you pulled your dumb ass over can watch TV? Or so you and your friends can look retarded standing over the car staring at the tiny screen?

It was a Toyota, now it's poop.

A lady is driving down the freeway in Arizona and sees a little old Navajo Lady walking along the road. Since she has a long drive she decides to stop and offer the Navajo a ride.

The little old lady accepts and gets in the Car.

Along the way this lady tries all sorts of things to engage this little old lady in conversation.

The lady is looking all over taking it all in and then her eye's settle on a brown bag on the seat of the car and ask's, What is in the bag?

The lady a bit embaressed says, "It is a Poop bag I got for my husband."

The little old lady thinks for a while and finally responds.

GOOD TRADE! :rotflmao:

+1 POOP :sign0200:

Edited by dfelt

Go for a spin in a Turbo Supra. Even that one moron (you know who I'm talking about) would be entertained.

Fun car...I've ridden a couple of them, one stock and one totally F&F style, w/ 600+ hp supposedly...fun, even with a neon green wiper.

About the only Toyotas I've ever really liked were the original Supras, the angular '82-86 Supras, the last Supras, and a few Lexuses--the original SC and 2nd gen GS, in particular. I do like 4Runners and old Land Cruisers also.

Fun car...I've ridden a couple of them, one stock and one totally F&F style, w/ 600+ hp supposedly...fun, even with a neon green wiper.

About the only Toyotas I've ever really liked were the original Supras, the angular '82-86 Supras, the last Supras, and a few Lexuses--the original SC and 2nd gen GS, in particular. I do like 4Runners and old Land Cruisers also.

So then this would be +6 for Toyota then? :mind-blowing: