A few shots from the race shop

Camino LS6

I've been spending much of my time this month in this shop wrenching on these cars. Today I was working on the red and white car and cleaning it up as I go. All of the wheelwell areas and engine compartment was as nasty as the driver's side of the compartment still is. Healeys are leaky little buggers. By Wednesday, this car has to be back on its wheels.

1001142.jpg

1001143.jpg

1001144.jpg

1001145.jpg

1001146.jpg

1001147.jpg

1001148.jpg

1001149.jpg

What can you tell me about the Volvo? Something like that with a 302 Ford would be a bitchin' little Swedish vixen!

It's a '63 122S with the B18 engine and a manual. The son of my Old boss (new boss?) restored it back when I managed their old estate. He was a kid then, now he's the hot shoe of the race team.

I was going to say "sharp little MG, what model is it exactly?"

So here go my first three guesses:

- 1932-ish Aston Martin?

- 1935-ish Riley (something post-Broooklands)

- 1930s Rover race car of some sort?