My wife and I are hosting a Spanish Tapas Party this weekend

Should we consider this our invite?

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing...is it an invite or the usual flaunting of culture and wealth...this place just wouldn't be the same without PCS?

So, B, are we invited?

I don't care ... We have a loft in Zürich-West ...

Zürich-West is a little bit of a trendy destination. It was a former industrial district which is undergoing a major transformation and is hemmed in between River Limmat, Europe Bridge (Europabrücke) and the railway tracks leaving the main station.

It's not a gated community though Roberto, you know how I love those ... :smilewide:

Just remember when you arrive in Zürich that, almost everyone speaks at least a little English, so you don't have to worry about communications. Swiss-German sounds nothing like regular German by the way!

Zürich flaunts its prosperity in a subtle yet quite emphatic way. From the moment you land at the airport in Kloten and work your way through the granite-clad, spotlessly clean corridors, you are surrounded by a very Swiss kind of luxury. Trains are always on time, and always impeccably clean.

So as they say on the New Price is Right, "Come on Down"! :P

or the usual flaunting of culture and wealth...this place just wouldn't be the same without PCS?

You're right, C&G would be free of the tres gauche stench of the nouveaux riche. This seriously sounds like an "event" straight from the Real Housewives of Orange County.

Well that proves at least you are not dead ...

I never thought that the difference of being 40 vs. 52 would be so riddled with compromises.

Watching home movies which my Dad had turned into a DVD recently.

I pushed my brother down when he was trying to crawl to my Mom in 1960.

I feel like hanging myself.

Rope? :mind-blowing:

[edit/added] Now we're on tricycles. Oh. My Dad's slinging a web belt w/canteen and putting it around my little waist...

Edited by longtooth

:sign0200: = fart?

Hey Cadillac, I thought you might find this is funny.

When I was in college in SoCal and we would road-trip to Yosemite, we would always grab breakfast at Bob's Big Boy (not there anymore) on Blackstone at some ridiculous early hour. We would ask ourselves what the acronym would be if the Fresno area got a rapid transit system, like BART....hmmmm

Still, I think an icon showing some kind of "wind" motion could be good.

Yep! It has beans. Not only do you enjoy your food, you get the chance to celebrate afterwards :smilewide:

I don't know how much I would like that with the black beans in it.

Right now, I could go for that casserole cod fish layered with potatoes and baked to a crust*....some of those fresh vegetables such as string beans...some of that chocolate mousse they serve in the goblet...and a Coke to wash it down with....

*what's that called...it's not the bacalhau gomes...it's some other type of bacalhau...I love it.

I don't know how much I would like that with the black beans in it.

Right now, I could go for that casserole cod fish layered with potatoes and baked to a crust*....some of those fresh vegetables such as string beans...some of that chocolate mousse they serve in the goblet...and a Coke to wash it down with....

*what's that called...it's not the bacalhau gomes...it's some other type of bacalhau...I love it.

This one? This one is called 'bacalhau con natas'. It's made with codfish, potatoes and 'cream' = 'natas'.

EDIT - I'd lose the coke and go for a nice wine instead.

Edited by ZL-1

This one? This one is called 'bacalhau con natas'. It's made with codfish, potatoes and 'cream' = 'natas'.

EDIT - I'd lose the coke and go for a nice wine instead.

Looks about right. The only difference is that it was scooped into individual casseroles that were narrower (for 1 person) and taller. It was incredibly tasty! Thanks.