Pie

Satty

Chocolate Silk

+1 *

add: Key Lime pie *

Dead last on my list: pecan pie :puke:

* at the last firm I worked at, the birthday celebrant got to choose 2 types of pie because we designated one birthday day in any given week, if one landed in that week, and the office would break out these 2 pies after lunch.

Edited by trinacriabob

Jill makes a banana cream pie that is amazing. She wont tell me her secret, but I have a feeling it involves cocaine.

Pumpkin pie is awesome as well. Alas, I shall have no pie tonight.

No way in hell could it be better than my great-grandmother's banana cream pie. No f'in way...

I've been told my recipe for coconut cream is good, but I don't think it's ready for primetime yet...not enough coconut flavor. And I've tried using real coconut milk in the custard, coconut extract, freshly grated and/or toasted coconut in the filling...nothing gives it that PUNCH! I want it to.

I make a damn good pumpkin pie, completely from scratch.

I have a pretty good sugar cream pie recipe (posted it in the Cooking with Croc thread, IIRC).

I haven't made key lime yet...that's my next project, especially since I LOVE real key limes.

My cherry pie was pretty good the one time I made it, and my apple was fantastic.

Man, now I wanna bake...

Edited by Croc

You know, I've never had Key Lime pie. One of those things I should try.

I enjoy Lemon Merengue pie

DF,

Key Lime pie, IMO, has it all over Lemon Meringue pie. It is delicious and can range from (a) good to (b) off-the-Richter-scale.

DF,

Key Lime pie, IMO, has it all over Lemon Meringue pie. It is delicious and can range from (a) good to (b) off-the-Richter-scale.

Best Key Lime pie I've ever had is in Key West, made from local Key Limes, but I'm biased towards the Keys since I used to live there.

My Mom loves making peach cobbler and peach pie using peaches she grows, but I've never cared for peaches that much...I'm more a fan of banana creme pie and coconut creme.

With all this talk about PIE, maybe we need to start A NEW THREAD:

What do we all weigh?

Always looking for a way to judge people aren't you?

And my "Obesity Tax" thread didn't go over too well.

And I still want pie.

Good night shirt tail.

I knew it was a bad idea to open this topic. Now I'm freekin' hungry.

Among others, my favs:

pumpkin pie

apple crisp pie

cherry pie

blueberry pie

raspberry pie

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...MidW Event = 04/04/09

WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"So much is left undone" ... Deep Blue Something ... 'Breakfast At Tiffany's'

• 2 weeks later...

Had Key Lime last night.

My favorite pie is Kentucky Derby pie, followed my peanut butter pie and custard pie.

I tried a "But" Pie recently. it is like a pecan pie, but with chocolate chunks and bourbon in it. It was really good.