Infiniti Essence Concept

titan

Um...

Jaguar_CXF_Concept_15.jpg

2009_infiniti_essence_concept_003-0303-9

No. Seriously people, try to think before you post instead of making yourself look silly by stating such ridiculous things.

DF, I did think and my brain clearly said this over all style and design has been done before. This is just an enhanced version of what Jaguar has been doing. IMO it is nothing new or exceptional as a stand alone design. Is it a nive looking pleasing on the eyes concept? YES, very much so but they just took it one step further than Jaguar did.

Again, what my mind responded to the images and how I saw it. :)

Curious then that you never seem to think any of Acuras recent styling abominations are bad or overdone. Even if you do "nitpick" you'll come back later and say it grew on you and now it's good. :P

If it grew on me then I guess the designers did a better job than I had originally thought. The CR-V is an example of this. It's not a car I'd want to own, but I think the design is good. The new TL is a bad design, in my opinion. I thought it would grow on me but it didn't, and I have seen them in person and looked at them at the dealer. I like the current TSX and MDX designs, and the RDX is ok. The RL is a poor design, bland and boring, up there with the ES350 and some other unsightly cars.

• 4 weeks later...

This car's styling is perfection, IMHO. It's easily the sexiest concept in recent memory... period... In a perfect world, this car would be Infiniti's halo; a CL550 competitor, while a four door version can be an S-Class fighting flagship.