Sign in to follow this  
PlumCrazy

AhhhhhhFreakOut!

I think the design is cool, just not my taste.. if that makes sense lol

Imagine if an MC that well done went speeding past you. Plum, I'm sending this to GM.

Heh looks like a Maybach with a Chevy bowtie. EDIT: Don't get me wrong, I like it. But I just can't shake the mental image of a MAybach with a bowtie... Edited by Croc

However, cut out the bottom half of the taillights and it'd be a perfect Torino.. Good call.

It actually reminded me of the Conti GT more than a Maybach. It looks good but for some reason it looks more Buick than Chevy to me.

What, you've hated everything before!?!?!?!? :(

[post="41941"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Hell no! You're an awesome artist. It was a bad word choice on my part.

Another Monte, er should I say "TriedToHard II"? B)

Posted Image

[post="41884"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

:o ((PLUM!!)) :o I am PROUD of you MAN!-----Its ABOUT TIME!!-----You gave it some NICE rear OVERHANG!!!-----The only thing your otherwise BEAUTIFUL work has been lacking in my opinion!----GM should HIRE this MAN!!-----YESTERDAY!!

Nothing wrong with emulating the Continental GT... this looks very cool, Plummy boy. Can you imagine this with a set of '73 Monte Carlo taillights? DAYUM!

What, you've hated everything before!?!?!?!? :(

[post="41941"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

What I meant to say was: While I "like" almost almost all of your sketches, I "really like" this one. All of your sketches are good though....

What I meant to say was: While I "like" almost almost all of your sketches, I "really like" this one. All of your sketches are good though....

[post="42043"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

LOL! I was just givin' ya a hard time! B-T-W, where the heck are YOUR drawings mister? We need some real professional car designer sketches in here pronto!!!

LOL!  I was just givin' ya a hard time!  B-T-W, where the heck are YOUR drawings mister?  We need some real professional car designer sketches in here pronto!!!

[post="42050"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Well, we have been working on 12"x36" vellum so it's going to be a while until I can get them scanned in and pieced together. I may do it over Christmas break.

Coool. I like the broad "shoulder" sculpting between the greenhouse and the body, and the formal rear window. The taillights are a wee bit big...and I don't see the torino in there you guys are referring to! And the side view mirror, no Mini can hide in the blind spot! I really like the looks and practicality of the fastback... Great design man!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   1 Member, 1 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We ♥ Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.