(AFA) Cocoa/Light Cashmere cloth seats

(AFB) Dark Titanium/Light Titanium cloth seats

(AFC) Cocoa/Light Cashmere leather-appointed seats

(AFE) Dark Titanium/Light Titanium leather-appointed seats

(AFG) Jet Black leather-appointed seats

(AFD) Cocoa/Light Cashmere perforated leather-appointed seats

(AFF) Dark Titanium/Light Titanium perforated leather-appointed seats

(AFH) Jet Black perforated leather-appointed seats

(PYX) 17" high vent steel wheels with flush cover (standard on CX)

(Q04) 17" machined aluminum wheels (available on CX)

(PW2) 18" machined-faced aluminum, painted wheels (standard on CXL)

(Q52) 18" chrome-plated wheels (available on CXL, standard on CXS)

(Q70) 19" 9-spoke painted, machined alloy wheels (included and only available on CXS with (PCZ) Touring Package)

(PDD) Comfort and Convenience Package #1, includes (CJ2) dual-zone automatic climate control, (DD8) inside rearview auto-dimming mirror, (UPF) Bluetooth for phone, (APG) driver 2-way power lumbar, (BTV) remote vehicle starter system, (AG2) front passenger 6-way power seat adjuster and (UG1) Universal Home Remote (standard on CXL and CXS, available on CX)

(PCM) Comfort and Convenience Package #2, includes (UD7) Ultrasonic Rear Parking Assist, (A45) memory settings and (DLG) auto-dimming outside rearview mirrors (standard on CXS, available on CXL)

(PCK) Luxury Package, includes (NR5) leather and wood grain heated steering wheel, (KU1) driver ventilated seat, (KU3) front passenger ventilated seat, perforated leather-appointed seating, (DB3) power rear sunshade, (ATH) E-Z Key Passive Entry System and (BTM) keyless start (standard on CXS, available on CXL)

(PCI) Driver Confidence Package, includes (UFT) Side Blind Zone Alert, (TT2) Xenon, articulating High-intensity Discharge (HID) headlamps and (UV6) Head-Up Display (available on CXL and CXS)

(PCZ) Touring Package, includes (Q70) 19" (48.3 cm) 9-spoke painted, machined alloy wheels, (QWT) P245/40R19 all-season, blackwall tires, (F45) Chassis continuously variable real time damping and Sport Mode Selectivity (available on CXS)

(PDB) Entertainment Package, includes (UQA) harman/kardon 280-watt 9-speaker system, (USR) USB port and (KI6) 120V power outlet (standard on CXS, available on CX and CXL)

(AW7) Rear seat mounted thorax air bags (available on all models)

(UYE) AM/FM/XM audio system with single disc CD and MP3 player, auxiliary jack input, seek-and-scan, digital clock, auto-tone control, speed-compensated volume and TheftLock (standard on all models)

(UYS) Audio system with navigation, single CD/DVD player, 40GB Hard Drive Device, MP3 playback, HDD-based navigation and (UVC) rearview camera system (available on CXL and CXS)

(UWG) Rear seat dual-display DVD entertainment system, includes (UYZ) AM/FM/XM CD/DVD player stereo and rear seat dual-display DVD in the headrests (available on CXL and CXS)

(UDC) Single color and (UDD) Multi-color Enhanced driver instrument information (single color standard on CX and CXL, multi-color standard on CXS)

(TSP) Custom Lighting, interior front and rear reading, front and rear door and console ambient lighting, front foot well, puddle lights and instrument panel light pipe (standard on all models)

(VY7) Leather-wrapped shift knob (standard on all models)

(C3U) Oversized, power sunroof (available on CXL and CXS)

LED rear stop tail lamps (standard on all models)

(G96) Electronic limited slip differential (standard on CXL AWD)

(F46) All-wheel drive (standard on CXL AWD)

(LF1) 3.0L DOHC, V6 Variable Valve Timing, Spark Ignition Direct Injection engine (standard on CX and CXL)

(LLT) 3.6L DOHC, V6 Variable Valve Timing, Spark Ignition Direct Injection engine (standard on CXS)

(GNA) front MacPherson strut suspension (standard on all models)

(GNC) rear 4-link suspension (standard on CX)

(GNE) rear H-arm suspension (standard on CXL and CXS)

(MH2/MH4) 6-speed electronically controlled automatic transmissions with overdrive and Driver Shift Control, tap up/tap down ((MH2) standard on CX, CXL (FWD) and CXS, (MH4) standard on CXL (AWD))

I will update as other model changes become available.

STEEL WHEELS? WTF?

Yeah, GM confuses me too... steel wheels and single-zone climate control, yet on the 09 they had aluminum wheels and dual-zone standard.

If Buick wants to move upmarket they shouldn't have steel wheels on any trimlevel.

Steel wheels and plastic hubcaps FTW!! They are probably for the Avis trim level. At least they deep sixed the pushrod V6 and 4speed automatic, though.

If Buick wants to move upmarket they shouldn't have steel wheels on any trimlevel.

I agree. If this car is going to be the division's flagship sedan, then certain items should be standard. There shouldn't be a decontented version. The base version should come with enough standard amenities to properly position this car as a premium vehicle.

I'm still very hopeful for this car. I think it'll be wonderful--it has a LOT of great options and the base engine and transmission aren't shabby at all.

I'm still very hopeful for this car. I think it'll be wonderful--it has a LOT of great options and the base engine and transmission aren't shabby at all.

Yah, it looks like it will be a nice car...alas, I bet I will see some with whitewalls, fake padded tops and gold trim--there is a subset of the fogies around here that love that sh*t...esp. on Buicks, it seems.

Yah, it looks like it will be a nice car...alas, I bet I will see some with whitewalls, fake padded tops and gold trim--there is a subset of the fogies around here that love that sh*t...esp. on Buicks, it seems.

Hopefully most of them stick with the Lucerne and don't do such things to the LaCrosse.

Probably...or Cadillac mooted it--as the CTS is available w/ the 3.6 and AWD...

I suppose that is possible, but it seems like most AWD CTSs are at least $45k. I'm hoping they aren't going to be asking more than $42k for a fully loaded LaX.

Buick isn't going to make a turnaround if it can't develop a car without worrying about stepping on Cadillac's toes. Buick should target a different market than Cadillac, for sure, but that doesn't mean they have to offer less content. Someone in the market for a CTS probably wouldn't cross-shop the Lacrosse anyway, and if they would, they're probably a GM loyalist and would buy GM regardless.

• 1 month later...

The 2010 Lucerne is up on GM's site now. It looks like it loses the Rainsense wipers and gains the CXS/Super front end with fog lamps as std. That last change will go a long way in making this car look more upscale which is something they should ahve done from the start. Now all they have to do is coax a bit more than 227 HP out of the large 3900 engine. That engine should be making 240-250 in non AFM form by now.

Edited by ponchoman49

The 2010 Lucerne is up on GM's site now. It looks like it loses the Rainsense wipers and gains the CXS/Super front end with fog lamps as std. That last change will go a long way in making this car look more upscale which is something they should ahve done from the start. Now all they have to do is coax a bit more than 227 HP out of the large 3900 engine. That engine should be making 240-250 in non AFM form by now.

it's prolly tuned for economy... it still makes more power than the 3.8L obviously the torque curve is not as good though.