Wake UP People!!!

If you're not paranoid, you're not paying attention! :mellow:

http://www.naturalnews.com/024128.html

Since 2002, the Codex Alimentarius Commission has covertly surrendered its role as an international public health and consumer protection organization. Under the helm of big industry, the sole surreptitious purpose of the new codex is to increase profits for the global corporate juggernauts while controlling the world through food. The implicit understanding of their philosophy is that if you control food, you control the world.

Not too covertly, I guess.

Just like those silly politicians who keep using the term New World Order. Didn't they get the memo? What could it mean. It's supposed to be a secret!

:smilewide:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

>>"...ranting like a delusional paranoid..."<<

Riiiight :

I've been saying for years that we were on the verge of a massive

erosion in the middle class here in the USA.

Yep, he needs a tin foil hat... or MAYBE a tin foil bodysuit. I mean; that's plain CRAZYTALK !!!!!

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

(BTW- the '09 C&G tinfoil hat reference, by sheer volume, has jumped the shark - someone come up with something fresh, please.)

-- -- -- -- --

It isn't 1950 or 1960 or 1970 anymore. No one in politics (well, maybe a handful) is remotely interested in the common good or common sense, only the common dollar and more & more power. Like the thread title says- WAKE the f*ck UP.

And no, Dodgefan, little buddy; this doesn't mean you treat every bit of info as an actual conspiracy, preventing you from quality time with your vegetables... it means you keep an open mind, ask questions, and never forget modern human nature. Also, you should take an occasional peek at what the 'other side' says, just to stay... let's call it: 'open to non-mainstream possibilities'.

Edited by balthazar

>>"...ranting like a delusional paranoid..."<<

Riiiight :

Yep, he needs a tin foil hat... or MAYBE a tin foil bodysuit. I mean; that's plain CRAZYTALK !!!!!

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

(BTW- the '09 C&G tinfoil hat reference, by sheer volume, has jumped the shark - someone come up with something fresh, please.)

-- -- -- -- --

It isn't 1950 or 1960 or 1970 anymore. No one in politics (well, maybe a handful) is remotely interested in the common good or common sense, only the common dollar and more & more power. Like the thread title says- WAKE the f*ck UP.

And no, Dodgefan, little buddy; this doesn't mean you treat every bit of info as an actual conspiracy, preventing you from quality time with your vegetables... it means you keep an open mind, ask questions, and never forget modern human nature. Also, you should take an occasional peek at what the 'other side' says, just to stay... let's call it: 'open to non-mainstream possibilities'.

I have to say I agree.

68 is a second class citizen on this board (just like I am and just like balthazar is) because we see things differently. (correctly/clearly:D)

Therefore, just like it's okay to pick on second class citizens in society, it's okay to pick on second class citizens in our community. Because, after all, what's different is scary to most. There is a classism that exists on this board that makes me sick.

As for the patriotism... Nobody gives a f@#k about "america" anymore. It's all about ME and I Then again, I feel hypocritical because, as you all know, "america" is nd has been dead to me for years now. I couldn't give three &#036;h&#33;s about a country that betrayed me and all that I love.

As for the conspiracy theory.... Well, even if it is a conspiracy theory, I'd rather read and have an intelligent discussion about it instead of looking over 14 more lame ass "Excitement" threads. I feel like I'm on a board with a bunch of people who can't grow pubes yet.

So I've got a request...instead of telling people who are skeptical that they're not paranoid or "open minded" enough, show some more credible sources to back up the claim. If you've got more than one article, let's see it.

You don't go convincing people an idea by telling them they aren't open minded enough and clearly don't get it/see things clearly.