Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
american_revolution_2005

New Syclone

12 posts in this topic

Posted Image

This is my first design that I have posted here. Hope you like it and could anybody also colour it black and colour details the right colour based on the old Syclone. Thanks if you can do it. Edited by american_revolution_2005

Very good and realistic. Good job on making this more reality than concept by using the current Canyon as a base for the project. Cool.

Thank you for that! I based it off of the Canyon because the original was based off of the Sonoma. I was thinking that the Envoy's 4.2L L6 could be dropped in but I am not too sure. 275 hp would be great and a supercharger and intake could maybe be put up to 300 hp. The price would probably be expensive, but a 300hp Canyon would be sweet. I am challenged because I am trying to find a basis for a Typhoon. Maybe a 2dr Envoy with a V8????? I will post more of my designs and I am hoping to enter the RWD pontiac sedan contest as being my first contest, but I will be angry in the future if the GP is replaced. Such a nice car and historic nameplate just like the Bonneville.

Thank you for that! I based it off of the Canyon because the original was based off of the Sonoma. I was thinking that the Envoy's 4.2L L6 could be dropped in but I am not too sure. 275 hp would be great and a supercharger and intake could maybe be put up to 300 hp.

[post="42614"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Or just stick to the tried and true formula GM has used to make some of its best cars to date.

Step 1: Take car currently being produced.

Step 2: Drop in LS_ engine.

Step 3: Call it a day.

Simple, yet highly effective.

Or just stick to the tried and true formula GM has used to make some of its best cars to date.

Step 1:  Take car currently being produced.

Step 2:  Drop in LS_ engine.

Step 3:  Call it a day.

Simple, yet highly effective.

[post="42824"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Yeah, but base it off the Regular Cab Canyon and use the Z71 model's fender flares (like in the picture). Make it low to the ground, give it a unique looking frontend design, and give it AWD. Drop in the LS2 or LS6 and that baby would fly!!! I'd even be happy with the 5.3 or 6.0 V8 engine too. :P

american_revolution_2005, that sketch is pretty cool! If GM really made that, I'd be like "What SKY? I'm gettin' me a new Syclone!" Here's to dreaming!!! :rolleyes:

I think that for the new GM trucks, Caddy and Chevy should get new designs. Seing that the current Sierra is still on the model of the 2001 Silverado, it should move up to the current Silverado. Like the one one posted. I've been waiting for someone to get the idea that they should do this. People love the currnet Silverado, if the Sierra looked like it then their sales be be that of the 2005 Silverado. Then when the GMT-900 trucks come out, it will set them apart and make people forget that they look that same and attract more buyers to GM. I've wanted GM to relize this for about a year now and finally someone posts and image of exactly what I thought the new GMC trucks could look like. Good job! That's one of the best user posted images i've seen on this site in a while! :CG_all:

I would love it if you would stop posting. He used the current Canyon as a base, nit wit. If you couldn't tell that from one inch away from the damn screen, you should be shot. (For that post and the 90 different topics you started for your "Chevelle design", which beared no fruit whatsoever.)

I think that for the new GM trucks, Caddy and Chevy should get new designs. Seing that the current Sierra is still on the model of the 2001 Silverado, it should move up to the current Silverado. Like the one one posted. I've been waiting for someone to get the idea that they should do this. People love the currnet Silverado, if the Sierra looked like it then their sales be be that of the 2005 Silverado. Then when the GMT-900 trucks come out, it will set them apart and make people forget that they look that same and attract more buyers to GM. I've wanted GM to relize this for about a year now and finally someone posts and image of exactly what I thought the new GMC trucks could look like. Good job! That's one of the best user posted images i've seen on this site in a while!  :CG_all:

[post="47373"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

:huh: ...and how old are you? this seems like some stupid idea a 6yr old would come up with. the 05 sierra, at least imo, looks WAY better than the 05 silverado.

Enough Jibba-Jabba! I pity the fool who think a Syclone should be natruially Aspired.

Just build it Sucka!!!

Posted Image

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0