Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cory Wolfe

It's Crazy, Baby!

26 posts in this topic

Yeah... it's crazy alright. You just see. It's so crazy, it'll blow your underwear off. :lol:

Posted Image

Ever wondered what it'd be like if Hummer made cars? Well, neither have I. It's one of those answers to a question nobody asked. Why? I don't really know... I was bored since my GA isn't running right and couldn't go anywhere. So I whipped this up. It actually turned out pretty good. Crazy wierd... but good. :D :P

Thoughts? Edited by blackviper8891

Looks more "Malibu Maxx on crack" than Hummer car. I don't quite know what else to say about this. :blink: :D At least it's unique, and I'm pretty sure that's all you were intending to accomplish with this.

At least it's unique, and I'm pretty sure that's all you were intending to accomplish with this.

Pretty much... :D

Oh, something that may explain a few things... I was thinking Rally car while drawing it.

a quick google search will show you people have thought of this before.

but your idea is pretty cool too. your sketch is more practical than what this guy was thinking:

Posted Image

haha Funny part is today I was designing a Borrego, which is kind of masculine/truckish..

a quick google search will show you people have thought of this before.

I know... :P

Anyways... thanks, everyone. It is better recieved than I thought it would be. :D

Cool looking, Vipes. I'd take one if it were RWD or AWD with a supercharged 2.4L Ecotec and a six speed manual trans.

I think the "gills" on the side and hood should go, but otherwise looks good BV! Edited by mustang84

Cool. Makes chunky muscular. But, as for a Hummer "car" concept, an ElCamino-esque idea would work better... :unsure: Nevermind... Edited by anorexorcist

Yeah... it's crazy alright. You just see. It's so crazy, it'll blow your underwear off.

*raises eyebrow*

Ya know ... I'd rather something (or rather, someone) else blow my underwear off....heh.

As for the drawing ... very nice ... kinda makes me think of Hummer meets MAXX meets Cadillac.

Not bad!

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker
MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/
Models.HO = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/trainroom.html
"I wonder if it's too late" ... Nickelback ... 'Photograph'

a quick google search will show you people have thought of this before...

Yep:
Posted Image

That sketch rocks though, BV! B)

It reminds me of the Jeep Jeepster concept. An idea I personally think Jeep should revisit, since it could give them a cool car-like vehicle without being a sellout like the Compass.

Posted Image

After Jeep and Maxx, I get a bit of a Crossfire vibe coming from it as well....

The basic concept - 3door AWD hatchback with RWD proportions is quite crazy, but it's not as weird as some concepts from design schools or even autoshows. The drawing is great, I can see no undefined lines and the headlights are simply sweet. Only thing I don't understand are those lines in the front passenger's side window. You should try rendering sometimes, it's not as hard as it sees to be. Keep on trying, look at photos, pro sketches, try searching for some tutorials. If you PM me, i can provide some links or help.

I think the lines you're talking about are just shading lines... I very slightly shaded in the glass.

As for rendering... well, I still find it hard. I can do basic 3d shading with values, but I can't make it look realistic... as in shiny/glossy. That's with pencils. Coloring makes it harder. I can't really do it on a PC as the program I have isn't the best and limits what I can try to do.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0