91z4me

GMC Acadia Photoshop

7 posts in this topic

First off let me say that I am 100& sure that the Graphyte concept was a preview at the Lambda GMC Arcadia. When I started doing this I noticed that the A-pillars and mirrors needed no work. They went together so well I was shocked.

I know the rear isn't finished but I have been working on this for about an hour and I am a little tired of photoshop right now. I can say that the door placement is not correct. The spy photo that I overlayed the Graphyte onto had the rear door seam in front of the rear tire a couple of inches. I am not sure how to move the dorr seam without messing it all up. Without further adeu

Posted Image

As with all of my photo chops this is maintly to stimulate discussion. Please add your comments.

Edit to add my Buick Enclave chop that was based on Ceinteime.

Posted Image Edited by 91z4me

Its OK. You could do alot better color matching. but I like The Acadia.

I like it! But I know the rear door won't stretch like that, it looks pretty goofy and minivan-ish. Why didn't you go all the way and turn the Graphyte into production. ah-ha has already said the graphyte previewed the acadia, so you are right

I think we used to call that the "2-Door SUV". Have you all forgotten about the Tahoe Sport or Blazer ZR2 2-Door?

Ugh. The Enclave is horrible. Sorry.

I really like the idea of the Enclave chop... it's a possibility of what a probable Centieme-influenced crossover could look like.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room