C+G stats

The member listing tells you what forum you post most in. I figured it spark some discussion to post the people in the top 50 posters overall who don't post in the lounge the most, as most members do. These people go against the norm in their obsession with these forums, here they are if you haven't noticed already: sciguy_0504: 23% of posts in Asian Marques (duh...) FUTURE_OF_GM: 28% in GM news VenSeattle: 17% in Current Buick Models (again, duh...) 91z4me: 16% in GM news The O.C. : 26% in Asian Marques (this one kind of surprised me) Evok: 44% in GM news Caddy XLR-V: 35% in GM news caddycruiser: 21% in Chevy Trucks (first inappropriate name :P ) BrewSwillis: 48% in Asian Marques Newbiewar: 45% in GM news Mule Bakersdozen LS: 13% in Chevy cars (this guy posts a little everywhere I guess) rkmdogs: 26% in Trivia You all do realize that by responding to the above you will all become a little more of a lounge ho like the rest of us. :lol:

All while me, Satty, and Sixty8 are probably the biggest lounge ho's... Wonder if I surpassed my total posts, yet? :D :P

[post="42763"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Satty gets that honour with 60% of his posts.

Sixty8 is the best of the mentioned lot with _only_ 48%... :rolleyes:

BV really knows where to find the hos.

It did..? Well they were turned off... How else could I have 1122 total posts, 10xx lounge posts, and only 55% or whatever? That and there's an entire thread about it in the Forum Feedback forum where I was very displeased at that decision...

*EDIT* Mine went up as well... Uh, when were the post counts turned back on? :huh:

I guess this just means that I will never be able to have posts in the lounge than I do overall.. :P Edited by blackviper8891

You got it all wrong... They didn't count towards anything when they were disabled. That's why Satty has more posts in the lounge than he does in total posts. That's why his percentage is only 60%.

I think the percentage is the percent of the lounge posts that were counted. The rest weren't. So if you currently had 800 posts in the lounge, but it said 50%, only 400 of them went towards the total meaning you had 400 when they weren't disabled and 400 when they were. Atleast that's what I think...

LOL... I am obsessed, but not nearly as obsessed as the good old days when I held the title of top poster on the site. :D The reason I don't post in the lounge much is because I still don't have enough time to devote to the forums and consequently, the lounge gets last priority. I have tried to change that recently as I miss the friendship feeling that I used to get from posting in the lounge. For a while I almost felt ostricized and a lot of the new members didn't know me well. I've also tried to come to the lounge more to knock off the constant vibe of negativity that I feel when I'm posting in the GM related areas.

I am obsessed, but not nearly as obsessed as the good old days when I held the title of top poster on the site.

I still come here about 5-7 times a day but rearly ever post because this is my "get-a-way" from work. Back in the good ole days when I was still in school, ha, I was alot more active in posting/whroing.