IMG_2334.jpg

IMG_2335.jpg

IMG_2339.jpg

IMG_2348.jpg

IMG_2340.jpg

IMG_2342.jpg

IMG_2341.jpg

IMG_2355.jpg

Also played with the settings on my camera. This is the first round of photos of my car with the new camera. ^_^

I'm annoyed that I forgot to turn down the ISO, so they're a bit grainy <_<

However I like them enough to post them anyway. Nothing like sunset photos!

Yes, I noticed the driver's tire is a little flat...I put air in it afterwards.

IntrepidFront_HDR1.jpg

IntrepidRear_HDR1.jpg

IMG_2323_2.jpg

IMG_2350_2.jpg

IMG_2329.jpg

Very classy! The 300M seats look great! You just need some nice wheels and you'll have a very nice ride. 8)

Thanks! And yes I agree. However they are in line behind a new engine...and a battery. :P

Happily the power for both seats works, and the driver's seat memory controls work. I just need to wire power to the heaters. The seats themselves are soooooooo comfortable. The driver's seat has adjustable lumbar, which is cool. I'll probably spend all day tomorrow thoroughly cleaning every surface of the interior.

FOLDING SEATS!!!! :D

You should try to pick up some Intrepid R/T (were they all saddled down with cloth textures?) or 300M door panels to complete your interior.

Thought about the 300M door panels but I like how my door panels are 2-tone, which is pretty rare for Intrepids. Most are either all gray, all tan or all black. I think later Intrepids all had vinyl/leather door panel covering.

If I could find door panels with the leather/vinyl covering instead of the cloth that are 2-tone like mine I would do it.

Do they sell some sort of paint for interiors? If so does it not suck?

I also want to put the chrome door handles and switches on at some point.

This is what the Automotive hobby is all about. :)

Looking great so far.

Now bolt in a 5.7 liter Hemi out ofa wrecked RAM, hook

it up to a 6-speed manual trans & run a driveshaft from

the trans to IRS/rear pumpkin scavenged from a BMW

and you'll be in Hot Rod magazine. :metal:

If I jump it I can drive it, haha. :P

I've decided that if a used battery doesn't urn up this week I'm going to just break down get a new one. I'm sick of not being able to drive it and you know..park it somewhere and it start up when I come back to it.

Lookin good. :)

For interior parts that won't see a lot of constant friction, spray on Plastidip works well for turning interior trim black. It looks OEM (actually a little better), and feels nice too. I picked up a black interior for my car, but the trim above the beltline was never done in black, so I redid those parts in plastidip (as well as redid the headliner in black). Still need to redo the visors and dye a few parts that see more friction, though.

The interior used to be all tan.

uyyd7hb6pdzm4utywsgw.jpg

Here's a plastidip part closeup:

ra0rfg6k17kh06l00zmb.jpg

Wow, that does look OEM...but I'm guess arm rests would be a no no?

Basically, if I get a set of gray door panels with the vinyl padding as opposed to fabric, I'd like the vinyl to be black...which is about half of the door panel, and the lower section stay gray.

There's a couple people that will be seeing if using an adhesion promoter might toughen up the plastidip for the more high-friction surfaces, but for now I would advise using it only for lower friction surfaces. It generally will stick very very well, so it's not going to just fall off of something without some regular wear & tear, though.

WOW, I agree the new seats and carpet are much better. not a fan of the two tone look. Good job, keep the drive and you will have a nice ride the way you want it.

Rather than starting another thread, I thought I'd just post this photo I happen to like how it turned out (my sig now)

I only wish it was as easy in life as it is in Photoshop to fix all of the starches and small dents, and align the door trim.

Seeingblue.jpg

The above photo was edited using HDR and PS to clean it up...here's the original.

IMG_2590.jpg

And with that, I think the shade of blue I ended up with is the color I want to repaint it.