Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Ever licked money?

Satty

If you're talking about a trick that only dogs should be able to do, then you definitely have my utmost respect.

Huh? What? :P

It's not that hard and I'm only semi-flexible. I mean... just google "self suck" and see what comes up. Wait... unless you're gay or bi, I wouldn't. Nevermind, I don't think you are... :lol: :D

To give Self Fellatio I believe is a gift any man would give a left nut for...well, maybe not a nut, but something really important to them... Why do dogs lick themselves? Because they can of course :P Edited by Nick

To give Self Fellatio I believe is a gift any man would give a left nut for...well, maybe not a nut, but something really important to them...

There's a name that that? :blink:

Anyways, I always thought that most guys could do this if they tried... That's if they are not overweight or such. Guess not, though....I'm just special. ^_^ :D

I once came out of a bar bathroom to see a guy with a line of coke on a note pad snorting it through a rolled up $10 bill

That's one thing about Canadian money - even though it was rolled up and not much bigger than a straw, I could tell it was a $10 from the colour.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

[post="42942"][/post]

canadian money is pretty! and i thought the one with the cobalt on it was especially neat, until i realized it was your signature.

edit: bahahahahaha, is the one with the US $2 note next to the CDN $10 + change supposed to show the current exchange rate? Edited by chris

There's a name that that? :blink:

Anyways, I always thought that most guys could do this if they tried... That's if they are not overweight or such. Guess not, though....I'm just special. ^_^ :D

[post="42940"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

if you can really do that, bravo. the people that are grossed out about it have probably never really thought about it, or they're just lying to themselves. in either case, a buncha people are probably going to be trying that this week now thanks to you.

I've licked my... Oh, you don't want to hear. My bad...

[post="42886"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Haha....I had a friend in college who said "If I could do THAT Id never leave the house!"

Geez if we're going to talk about this....should we have an "Autoerotic Asphyxiation" thread? (No, never tried it) Edited by CD/BP

That 'Autoerotic Asphyxiation' sounds dangerous... I mean, if you do it right you'll have the best orgasm ever but if you don't you're probably going to suffocate to death. I don't think I want to try that...

I'll just stick with sleeping pills which have so far had positive effects. 2 for 2! :lol: :D

Haha....I had a friend in college who said "If I could do THAT Id never leave the house!"

Yes... that's popular thing to say about it. It's different when you can do it, but I've found out that time does fly while doing it. I don't do it that much (really, I don't), mainly just to cure boredom. :P

Wow... I hijacked this thread. Oops.

I think I had a quarter in my mouth once lol But yeah I went to the bank today and I just took the money out of my pocket and suddenly something smelled real rank and old. Well, I looked at the cash and I had 2 1969 bills and one from '63. WTF?!

Chris... I couldn't tell you. It's just those ones that supposedly put you to sleep. Whatever they're called (don't have them with me at the moment). They don't really do what they're supposed to just as caffeine doesn't keep me awake. But yeah... I found out that it does wonders for other things... :P

That 'Autoerotic Asphyxiation' sounds dangerous... I mean, if you do it right you'll have the best orgasm ever but if you don't you're probably going to suffocate to death. I don't think I want to try that...

[post="43034"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Have you ever seen that movie called "Ken Park" by the guy that directed, "KIDS"?

It's really sick and there is this unforgettable scene of autoerotic asphyxiation.

No doubt its dangerous. I dont know if anyone saw the George Carlin special on HBO this month but apparently about 1000 teenagers a year die from failed "Autoerotic Asphyxiation" attempts. So um yea...I cant imagine how horrifying it is to find your son hanging with his penis in his hand.

No doubt its dangerous. I dont know if anyone saw the George Carlin special on HBO this month but apparently about 1000 teenagers a year die from failed "Autoerotic Asphyxiation" attempts. So um yea...I cant imagine how horrifying it is to find your son hanging with his penis in his hand.

[post="43090"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

i'd be shocked. aside from not having a son, i'd expect his hand to have gone limp, as well as his penis. what are the odds of 'em staying together after that?!

some statistic say up to ten percent of guys are dating.  they call it "homosexuality." :P

[post="43149"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

haha I was thinking of something on the same lines, but didn't post it because I'd botch it.. Edited by NOS2006

Well ya know... yes, dogs can lick their own frank and beans, but cats can lick their own butts.  I hope no one here can do that. :o

[post="43182"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I can lick both my dog and my cat wherever the hell I please. I just dont do it, I hate having hair on my tongue.

Wait... are you saying you want pics of me doing.... that? :D I wouldn't do that to you guys. Sorry.... PM only. :lol: :P

[post="43203"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Haha you know you could make money with that. Im sure there is a website looking for new talent. :rolleyes:

Edit: Oh wait...youre 16. You have to wait 2 years. :P Edited by CD/BP