Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

About my sig

I vote to keep the Sig. Don't bend to convention or compromise your emotions!

Truth in advertising.

I vote to keep the Sig. Don't bend to convention or compromise your emotions!

Truth in advertising.

Don't worry, my commitment has not been shaken.

I just want something worth thinking about in my sig for a change.

Maybe an adaptation of this BV sketch to a chop and modded to be Alpha-based.

ssxbitch.jpg

By CaminoLS6

Just deflecting by terrorizing people. I think I'm going to go put a flaming bag of poo on my neighbor's doorstep.

If you think about it, if the Metro didn't suck complete ass, a Metro convertible could be pretty cool. Make it a turbo 4cyl, 6-speed in a smaller, lighter package than the Solstice and I'd rock it.

Edited by Satty

BTW: There has been talk of a third party importing Ute here as a Holden.

Some conversion business in Oz put out a feeler on the G8 board. They usually convert US spec cars to RHD for the Aussie market. The poster said that the sportwagon could be part of it as well.

If you think about it, if the Metro didn't suck complete ass, a Metro convertible could be pretty cool. Make it SAFER and I'd rock it.

I was mad and slammed the door on my 88 Chevy sprint and i bent the door and latching system. there is no way you would walk away in a accident in anything above 30 mph

BTW: There has been talk of a third party importing Ute here as a Holden.

Some conversion business in Oz put out a feeler on the G8 board. They usually convert US spec cars to RHD for the Aussie market. The poster said that the sportwagon could be part of it as well.

:mind-blowing::mind-blowing::mind-blowing:

Where do I sign up for that???

Picture of a '59 El Camino, shown from the rear, fins flapping as if wings, flying out of sight into the clouds. Ah, another dream taking flight, never to be seen again.

Oh you said positive. Hmmm.....:mellow:

Croc, you really think Camino wants the same pic in his sig that you have ironed onto your school backpack? I mean get real, son.

Edited by ocnblu

Rermember that guy who did the GTO/VY Ute conversion on eBay a couple of years ago? How much did that thing go for? I don't think it was anything out of reach.

I remember, Z.

Not out of reach at all.

If the platform is geared to be in both R/LHD forms, I do not see how it will not be cost effective. And Zeta was certainly designed for that. The economy of scale will govern but certainly it should not cost a lot more than what Ute would have cost if GM was selling it.

If the platform is geared to be in both R/LHD forms, I do not see how it will not be cost effective. And Zeta was certainly designed for that. The economy of scale will govern but certainly it should not cost a lot more than what Ute would have cost if GM was selling it.

And, as a low-volume brand it may escape some regulatory traps that GM can't.

Works for me.

GMNA can kiss my backside, I want this vehicle and I'll buy it from whoever has the qumption to get it here.

And, as a low-volume brand it may escape some regulatory traps that GM can't.

Works for me.

GMNA can kiss my backside, I want this vehicle and I'll buy it from whoever has the qumption to get it here.

well there was that company out of hawaii or something takin the late model GTO's and makin chevelles out of em.

ls1454chevellecw1.png

ls1454chevelle1qp0.png

ls1454chevelle346wi9.png

ls1454chevelle3466lb4.png

while a good thought the greenhouse is way out of place and the rear... well the post 70 rendition may have worked better.

"That think is HIDEOUS!" <=== practicing your German accent? You sound a li'l bit like Sergeant Schultz from Hogan's Heroes. But I agree with you, der Croc... UG LEE it is.

That's not a German accent Croc is practicing, it's his Californian Zsa Zsa Gabor accent. You know, because he's sooooooooooooo Californian, Darlink ... :rotflmao:

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S

That's not a German accent Croc is practicing, it's his Californian Zsa Zsa Gabor accent. You know, because he's sooooooooooooo Californian, Darlink ... :rotflmao:

Coming from Atilla the Wannabe Hun, herself? You don't have any room to talk. You want phonetic Californian, you got it:

If I were bean fun-etic, "that theen's hidyiss"

Edited by Croc

"That think is HIDEOUS!" <=== practicing your German accent? You sound a li'l bit like Sergeant Schultz from Hogan's Heroes. But I agree with you, der Croc... UG LEE it is.

Props for the Hogan's Heroes reference, but alas, I wasn't being that creative. I think I was originally going to type "I think that thing looks hideous" but suffered from a crossed synapse...and clearly you see the result above :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
What?

I said that I'm skeptical.

I would pay considerably more for the right package if I could manage it.

After all, it might be my last chance at a new car worth owning.

A Holden Sportwagon SSV with the 6MT might be interesting if they could pull off the pricing aspect...

Holden should just break free from GM and take the Zeta platform and the Pontiac brand along with it as an outlet to sell their wares in the New World.

EDIT: Wait, wait. Since I know a reality check is probably headed my way, I'll go ahead and say it now: certain people won't allow it to happen and blah, blah, frickin' blah.

Edited by YellowJacket894