1. 1. Which S13 is your favorite?

• First
    • Second
    • Third
    • Fourth
    • Fifth
    • Sixth
    • I wish BV loved me...

#5, because I don't like the look of the coupe at all, and the convertible looks like what it is: a coupe with the roof chopped off.

were is the option for non?

There is no option for non. It's either you like one of them, wish I loved you which would make you a pervent, or not vote and be an asshole. Take your pick... :D

Satty: :lol:

Razor: :rolleyes: <_< The only car worthy of a car crusher at the moment is my GA... :P

Nothing personal Vyps, just a rice thing. Ever noticed I've never said much about a GA, now I will. Ill say I agree with you

Yay! :D Although, I don't see what's so 'rice' about them. Clean bodies and overall styling with some subtle aggressiveness, small spoilers, RWD, light weight, great handling, 5spd manual transmission, and a relatively powerful and torquey 4cyl (for its time). I don't see how it can possibly be rice other than the fact that it's Japanese and has a DOHC 4cyl. If anything, I'd call it a well-rounded sports coupe (/hatch/conv...).

Yay! :D Although, I don't see what's so 'rice' about them. Clean bodies and overall styling with some subtle aggressiveness, small spoilers, RWD, light weight, great handling, 5spd manual transmission, and a relatively powerful and torquey 4cyl (for its time). I don't see how it can possibly be rice other than the fact that it's Japanese and has a DOHC 4cyl. If anything, I'd call it a well-rounded sports coupe (/hatch/conv...).

[post="44004"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

you just described everything I loved about mine. Add to that list perfect driver's controls, I've never had a clutch as tactile and the steering was perfect, the shifter had short great throws, everything was right where I wanted it to be. The hatchbacl is definitely the way to go, way better looks, imo, and a great deal of flexibility. I loved my old car....it's such a great, almost adult sporty car, you'd be very lucky to own one.

Me too, I prefer the notchback because it's so...unexpected.  Also, it's kinda like a Japanese version of a 5.0 Mustang... I always preferred the LX 5.0 notchback without a spoiler, it's just so small, tidy and fast.

[post="44174"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Wouldn't a 2.3 turbo be a better comparison?

Posted Image

This one...

And BV, if you have never watched the original Japanese version of Intial D, you should find it.  Don't waste your time with the dubbed American versions.  You need to get the originals.

You have to love cartoons that contains racing lesbians in their 240

[post="44187"][/post]

There are lesbians in it?! Now I've gotta see it! Edited by Nick

Posted Image

This one...

And BV, if you have never watched the original Japanese version of Intial D, you should find it.  Don't waste your time with the dubbed American versions.  You need to get the originals.

You have to love cartoons that contains racing lesbians in their 240

[post="44187"][/post]

IIRC, they don't have 240SXes. That was exclusively for export. They have 180SX and 200SX.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

I'm liking that one but I'm pretty much screwed as far as getting it...

[post="43875"][/post]

:puke: AND YOU CALL PONTIAC PLAIN??????????????????

That is the most waste of sheet metal ive ever seen. That interior is BORING. DO YOU HAVE A TASTE IN CARS???????????????????????????????????

Thats why people put plasma tv's in there and Cool radios with bondo Ground effects on it. It needs them to gain status!! you can make a Pinto the fastest best handling car in the world but its still a Pinto and looks crapy inside and out.

Capriceman... I'd appreciate it if you would stop bringing this up. It's getting extremely annoying, especially when it's brought up out of nowhere in a thread I express a want for something other than a Pontiac (aka... domestic). Seriously... I'm doing my best to hold back right now so please stop it before I can't any longer...

Its not the Anti Domestic thing its that car at least some other cars from the "rising sun" have at least some taste. I dont want you to hate me or anything just ill try to hold back...... its that voice inside my head that says go on piss that guy off or its ok..... you no that voice....

Well, I don't want to hate you either, but you've been pushing it alot lately... Also, FYI, I didn't call Pontiac plain. Bland, yes, but that's for vehicles concieved under Lutz's eye. G6, Torrent, SV6, GTO, Pursuit, and even the Solstice as the Sky is a more successful design (nothing to do with popularity). Whether any of them were planned before he arrived is irrelevant as he didn't leave his hands off them. Just compare them to what came before them... Grand Am, Aztek, Firebird, Sunfire... Such drastic changes. Pontiac went from "in your face" to "hiding behind a mask". How anybody can support this is beyond me... Edited by blackviper8891

Yes the GTO could be "unblanded" but it is a sleeper a fat GP that has 400 hp that was the idea. they used holden to save money somthing there tight on. Personly the Pontiacs are getting better i think. since the early 90's.

I hope to God we never see any more tacky Pontiacs.

Solstice and G6 are proof that romance is back at Pontiac, they are authentic links to the glory days of the 60's, when tack-ons weren't acceptable.

Pontiac needs to stay the course with their future products. New Firebird or GTO and RWD sedan need to be clean, substantial, modern, romantic, athletic, and true to Pontiac roots. They were a very relevant brand once... G6 and Solstice are proof they can still deliver compelling design.
Edited by ocnblu

I hope to God we never see any more tacky Pontiacs.

Solstice and G6 are proof that romance is back at Pontiac, they are authentic links to the glory days of the 60's, when tack-ons weren't acceptable.

Pontiac needs to stay the course with their future products. New Firebird or GTO and RWD sedan need to be clean, substantial, modern, romantic, athletic, and true to Pontiac roots. They were a very relevant brand once... G6 and Solstice are proof they can still deliver compelling design.

G6? :lol: Can I have whatever drugs you're on? I want to see what it's like to not think clearly...

*Ahem* One of C&G's greatest strengths is our members' ability to tolerate viewpoints different from their own. *Ahem*

*Ahem* One of C&G's greatest strengths is our members' ability to tolerate viewpoints different from their own. *Ahem*

[post="44395"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Thank you, z28, for reminding me why I keep coming back here. The members' great senses of humor. :P

:unsure:

And that's why Ocnblu keeps bringing that up everytime I make a goddamn complaint. I'm sorry, but I'm annoyed by it. Same with a few other members who do something similar. I'm about to lose it and start going off on them if I hear any more....

Anyways, let's get back to the reason I started this thread. Nissan "S13" 240SX's. No more Pontiac BS...

So far the hatch and both coupes seem to be more popular. That's good as those are the only ones I'm really considering. Currently, either one would satisfy me since I never seem to find something I was looking for.

Vipes, I wasn't directing my comment at you, or anyone in particular. Take two of these and call me in the morning:
Posted Image