Lower Education?

Croc

What kind of lower education schooling did you receive?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of lower education schooling did you receive?

• Exclusively public schooling
    • Mostly public schooling
    • Exactly equal schooling
    • Mostly private schooling
    • Exclusively private schooling

A worthless public school in southeastern Kentucky that I partially blame on my failure to complete my Comp Sci degree. I can't blame it fully since my laziness didn't exaclty HELP the fact that I was entirely unprepared, both education-wise and study-skills-wise, for engineering classes. <_<

The two years I spent in private school sucked. Granted, it was pre-K and Kindergarten, but still. I enjoyed public school greatly, not to say private school doesn't have its merits - I'm sure they do, but my personal experience left nothing to be desired.

For me, it was public schools from Kindergarden through grad school.. started out in a small Ohio town, then jr. high and high school in a small Florida resort town, then a big university in Ohio for the BS & MS, then a big university in Michigan for the PhD..

A public school over which my father presided. I beleive there should be laws against this, but it had no negitive effect on my sister. It was a good school but was mostly old teachers that taught to the brainiacs only and bored the hell out of normal people. Kinda like that noise that comes from adults in Charlie Brown. Now the teachers at the school I went to during the summer really knew how to keep someones interest and there I achieved Regents scores in high 80's & low 90's. I still hated school and was too easily distracted. Cars, guitars and girls

I went to a private Pre-K, public K-12, although when I was in 8th grade, my parents toyed with the idea of sending me to Catholic school because they didn't like the "corruptive influences" of a public school. :rolleyes: But since I got good grades they let me make the decision. THANK GOD. (no pun intended)

yeah im sure he didnt realy post his age cuz he does act older or more mature than most people on this board around his age do and he didnt want to be classified with me..... i mean them..... cuz he never gets into tiffs or anything unlike me... i mean them...them :AH-HA_wink: