• 31-35
    • 36-40
    • 41-45
    • 46-50
    • 51-55
    • 56-60
    • 61-65
    • Over 65

Nope, still wont drink then, just like I dont now. But I am looking forward to some gambling in Vegas in Jan.

[post="44951"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

also good! at any rate, I betcha can't wait to go to a 21-and-up club or bar. or vegas, yeah, I meant to say that before too :P

Hehe Twenteen I guess? Yeah, my 21st birthday falls on Thanksgiving this year, so when you're all celebrating with your families, remember you're also giving thanks for me. j/k :)

[post="45037"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

whoops, misread that. thought you were saying you wouldn't be 20 for a few days. still, you're about 10-15 years younger than what I would have guessed.

I think this might speak alot to GM though.... showing that they have the attention of a young community right now.... I mean they always want to market to people our age (and im saying this being a 15-20 yr old.... and the poll shows right now its the majority at 33% or so) So now maybe they should listen to the veiws being spoken on the site and they will get to the younger gen. more. (im 18... 4.30.87) -Kaylan Marie

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...