how do u change username

matt41

I decided to change from 'Moltar' which I was bored with, to 'Cubical'. Thought about 'Qubikal' also. Cubical is a handle I've used in other contexts, and also is part of my hip-hop stage name, DJ Cubical. :)

I decided to change from 'Moltar' which I was bored with, to 'Cubical'. Thought about 'Qubikal' also. Cubical is a handle I've used in other contexts, and also is part of my hip-hop stage name, DJ Cubical. :)

I take it if you are a premium subscriber you can change your name yourself?

Im kinda getting bored of Teh Ricer Civic! myself. Maybe i oughta go with TRC! or Teh Ricer Fiesta!

... or i could go back to Open Minded, but I'm sure i would be derided for the inherent hippocracy of it.

How about G3GXP?

"How can I think outside of the box when I work in a cubical?" - sorry, that's what came to mind (A Hallmark saying) when I saw this username earlier today :lol:

As for your signature - "Tom Jackson" - hahahahaha!!! :lol:

"How can I think outside of the box when I work in a cubical?" - sorry, that's what came to mind (A Hallmark saying) when I saw this username earlier today :lol:

:)

As for your signature - "Tom Jackson" - hahahahaha!!! :lol:

Yeah..that was one of the funniest Dilberts I've read in a long time...made me LOL..