Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
azulSKY

18" G6 GTP Rims

28 posts in this topic

Hey Everyone....

Looking to sell my 18" G6 GTP rims...need some cash to pay bills and figured these would be my sacrifice, and put my 16's back on.

Asking $800 OBO for the set of four.... As you all know, these WILL fit on a Malibu or Aura and supposedly a Cobalt or G5 also.

PM me for details or questions, or find me on AIM: mylifeisaparadox

I live in Pittsburgh....but I will ship out, at your cost.

dsc01170q.jpg

Edited by azulSKY

They might....they are 18x7. Look up after market rims for Intrepids and see what size they are....tirerack shows what rims fit on what car, and what size.

Gotta sell them soon! Need the $ to repair my G6...need a wheel bearing and tie rod end...maybe new brakes.

Well I just bought an engine so I can't buy them if I wanted, LOL.

Plus they're 7" I want 7.5". Oh well, good luck!

If I had the 5-lug set up on my Cobalt, I'd certainly entertain the idea. Alas, I have the 4-lug hubs.

Yeah, only the supercharged and turbo Cobalts have 5-lugs, so these wheels won't be able to fit most Cobalts (or any G5's, or any non-RedLine Ions). I can't say for sure that the bolt pattern is the same between the Cobalt SS and the G6, but if it'll fit any Cobalt or siblings, those would be the ones.

You're wrong, PurdueGuy. 2LT and 2.4L SS Cobalts and G5 uplevel and GT have 5-lug hubs, in addition to forced-induction Cobalts. Edited by ocnblu

Have you posted these ontyour local 'Craigslist' or 'Kijiji' ? You might find some takers out your way.

I always liked those wheels. If I had the money, and if the bolt pattern and offset matched mine, I would seriously consider it, even if they are 7" (my current ones are anyway). Steelies are t3h suxxorz. :(

You're wrong, PurdueGuy. 2LT and 2.4L SS Cobalts and G5 uplevel and GT have 5-lug hubs, in addition to forced-induction Cobalts.

I learn something everyday. Still, the majority of Cobalts are 4x100.

Hold on to them for 10-20 years and when people start restoring their beloved G6s, you'll make a killing on them.

Okay guys....last effort and special offer to C&G Members. I'm still asking for $500, but that includes SHIPPING! Just $500 total for FOUR 18" rims. In Great shape. Make me an offer I can't refuse if you're interested.....

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0