Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Are we on the eve of something great...

Cremazie

Is there anyone else wondering what this means? (CD/BP's Signature)

• Come Monday the 21st...one manufacturer is going to have an early debut they weren't counting on.... •

Are we looking at a car/truck we didn't expect comming so soon, or a car/truck we didn't expect at all?

I think we're going to see a spy shot without much camo on of a vehicle that's supposed to debut at NAIAS or some other show. It's probably not anything we didn't already know about, it's just that we aren't supposed to know what it looks like until it debuts, and if it doesn't have camo on it then we know what it looks like already.

It means that Chris is probably going to be having a very prosperous new year since he probably sold the pics to some magazine for a fairly hefty price.

[post="45676"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Man I wish it was me behind the camera for this one.....I was wondering if anyone would see that in my sig. Edited by CD/BP

It's the Challenger, completely open to the public. Crazy, it's very very very much a copy of what was before. Don't know what I think about that, it's sexy for sure, but it's a complete rehash, shows no creativity. The Camaro will probably be worlds better...

Challenger at autoweek

[post="45910"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

TA-DA

Oh... MY... GOD... that is the awesomest, coolest Dodge product since... I don't even know when... ohhhhhh.... sh!t. I am, I cannot even tell you. LOVE. IT. WANT. ONE. :drool:

GM, you've really got your work cut out for you. First, the brilliant Mustang, an icon reborn, now this. I am expecting great things out of this Camaro concept. Please don't let us down.

Dodge was slow to respond in the first round, waiting until 1970 to answer... this time, hoooo doggy, that's niiiiice.
Edited by ocnblu

SHENANNIGANS!

Posted Image

It's the Challenger, completely open to the public. Crazy, it's very very very much a copy of what was before. Don't know what I think about that, it's sexy for sure, but it's a complete rehash, shows no creativity. The Camaro will probably be worlds better...

Challenger at autoweek

[post="45910"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Other than the front... It looks good, but yes, its about as unoriginal as retro can get...