Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NewsFeeder

TCC: Ford Trumps Honda In Initial Quality

8 posts in this topic

mercury_100169221_t.gif Chrysler may be down in the dumps these days, but Blue Oval is far from blue.Across the interweb comes news that Ford has pulled ahead of Honda in initial quality rankings for 2009, as per a study conducted by RDA Group. That breaks last year's three-way tie for the top spot, leaving a mere two-way tie between Ford and Toyota. (We keep hoping ..

TheCarConnection?i=aAyg8X89PzI:3jI6kQ3_n TheCarConnection?d=qj6IDK7rITs TheCarConnection?i=aAyg8X89PzI:3jI6kQ3_n TheCarConnection?d=TzevzKxY174 TheCarConnection?d=7Q72WNTAKBA
aAyg8X89PzI

View the full article

And once again way to go Ford! Although since this is Ford funded, i wonder how biased it is?

Edited by Teh Ricer Civic!

FORD = Fix or Repair Daliy. I have yet to seen a FORD last a long time other than their Pickup Trucks. Cars seem to be the 100,000 mile wonders and after that be prepared to pay dearly for you to keep it up and running.

The older RWD Stuff was great, esp. the 1960's stuff...ran 4 ever.

The newer stuff runs great, but some of the older FWD stuff is not so good.

Chris

Initial quality study done by a research group funded by Ford. Hmm...

And once again way to go Ford! Although since this is Ford funded, i wonder how biased it is?

What would be more interesting is if this result were from JD Powers, rather than some unknown group.

What would be more interesting is if this result were from JD Powers, rather than some unknown group.

Yeah, well i was lookin at the old JD power stuff and it seems plausible. they were only 2 problems behind Honda in 2008, so i dont see why they couldn't be ahead this year. Heck Chevy was only 3 points behind Honda and Pontiac only 4 points behind.

2008063a.gif

Edited by Teh Ricer Civic!

FORD = Fix or Repair Daliy. I have yet to seen a FORD last a long time other than their Pickup Trucks. Cars seem to be the 100,000 mile wonders and after that be prepared to pay dearly for you to keep it up and running.

You obviously haven't been to a junkyard where the average Crown Vic has well over a quarter of a million miles logged on the odometer. Ours is currently at 181,000.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0