1985 328 Gts V8
Displacement: 3185 cc
Horsepower: 260 bhp @ 7000 rpm
Torque: 213 lb-ft @ 5500 rpm
Redline: 7700 rpm
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

of course I realize the NSX represents the more ronded off corners of the next decade. Previous I would consider the Dino or Maserati

The Bora 1971-78 used a quad-cam V8 which produced 310bhp in its initial 4719cc
Posted Image
Merek '72-'83
Posted Image
Dino 1967-73 206GT & 246GT
Posted Image

I have always liked how they incorporated the rear wing with the body on the NSX, the Dino has the old style rear tail incorporated into the body

I like cars <_<

The Corvette is a rearward mounted front engine, little different than mid engine except for which axle the engine is mounted "midship". Then the Corvette has a rear transaxle. Out the window with your weight dist.

I know that and I didn't say anything belittling to the Corvette...

Hey there, we noticed you're using an ad-blocker. We're a small site that is supported by ads or subscriptions. We rely on these to pay for server costs and vehicle reviews.  Please consider whitelisting us in your ad-blocker, or if you really like what you see, you can pick up one of our subscriptions for just $1.75 a month or $15 a year. It may not seem like a lot, but it goes a long way to help support real, honest content, that isn't generated by an AI bot.

See you out there.

Drew
Editor-in-Chief

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search

Change privacy settings