Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Natural Attraction

Cory Wolfe

Keeping it short and simple: What is it that attracts you to someone? Both body and mind.

For me... Something about brown eyes grabs ahold of me and won't let go. I get all ga-ga for them. :D

Overall, I prefer tall, dark, and hansom... minus the tall. I'd say something for women too but for some odd reason I seem to be attracted to them less and less each day. I don't understand it at all. I was sure I was bi. I'm just confused anymore...

Anyways, what is it?

I woulds say there's no one thing that attracts me. It's more in how the entire package is put together. By the time I'm done you'll know why I haven't found anyone yet:

Eyes: I'm not particularly attracted to any particular color, but it's more in the way that they light up. You can tell a lot about a person just by watching their eyes.

hair: Most times, I go for shoulder-length or longer, though I'l admit I'm a sucker for a girl who has long hair yet wears it "up" sometimes. It could be brown, blonde, red...any color, as long as it's what God gave them. Oh yeah, and it should smell nice.

face: Kinda hard to describe specifics, just that I go for "cute" rather than "supermodel". One requirement...no big noses.

body(neck and below): Same as face: cute over supermodel

That's it for the physical stuff. I really have to get my thoughts together for what I want in a woman's mind.

Someone who is confident but not full of themselves, someone who is toned and fit but not a gross muscleman, someone who is honest and true, someone who likes cars and the outdoors, someone who is fun, with a sense of humor, someone with a job, a house and a vehicle of their own, someone who isn't afraid to get dirty, and I have to admit, someone who I find physically attractive.

Blue or green eyes, blonde or brunette hair, and a nice tan. I tend to prefer shorter girls (5'2-5'8) which is probably odd since I'm 6'4, but my girlfriends in the past have always been short. I'm with Z28, no big noses...something about a big nose on a girl just looks very unfeminine. The current girl I'm after has these very stiking green eyes and dark brown hair...I'm definately a sucker for pretty eyes. But besides looks, they have to have a good personality. They need to be genuine and passionate about what they do or what they like. I value personality about equally to looks.

I'm attracted to anything female and human, but they all seem to be attracted to other people. Perhaps I need another pick-up line besides "There's a party in my pants, and you are the guest of honor."

[post="47149"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

"hi, i'm [your name here]" works rather well.

I can go for almost anything, meaning I'm not really particular about hair/eye color, height, etc. Weight is another thing but skinny people are becoming harder and harder to find in the U.S. I'm not talking about totally ripped bodies and huge fake breasts. Normal, natural, just keep it real. Big brown eyes, dark hair and tan skin I find to be very sexy on anyone. I'm also into "shorties" but not too short, around my height (5'7") would be perfect. Non-greasy hair is a plus, as is overall cleanliness and manners. A brain and sense of humor definately help. Skin is huge for me, especially facial skin. No acne or acne scars, peeling, dry skin, etc. It's not that hard to take care of your skin, washing your face twice a day and a little moisturizer each morning go a long way. NO FACIAL HAIR ON WOMEN (even if it blends in with your skin tone and you think no one else can see it)! That is nasty and wrong.

I think it must be chemical. I don't have a type (other than male and breathing). I like tall, but it's not a deal breaker. I tend to go for the opposite of me: I usually like dark hair skin and eyes (I'm pale, with light brown hair and light green eyes), but I've dated everyone from blonds to African Americans. I guess after the first rush of "are you hot" is the question of "do we have anything to talk about?" or "are you a nice person?" and the all-important "do you have any integrity?" and "do we make each other laugh?" In a stunning display of irony, the gods have conspired to grace me with several people who fill up the last four, and for me theoretically fill up the first one. Academically for me, since they are girls. God said "Ha" indeed.

rack face ass thighs legs hips those cute and barely noticeable belly bulges milky white blemish free skin hair broad shoulders brown hair (then blondes, followed by a tie of redheads and brunettes) flirty smart put out toes! eyes smile ..... rack. yeah, rack...definitely a plus if they have a nice rack. big or small, its gotta be nice. Edited by regfootball

A short, curly-haired redhead with green eyes. So naturally, I'm dating a girl who's 5'10", has straight brown hair, and brown eyes. Personality is everything, and she certainly has that. Quite the goofball, to be perfectly honest. Edit: Also, one particular feature isn't nearly as important as the way it all comes together. Edited by Enzora

Prefer 30+ with a bangin body. Hair color really doesn't matter. I find myself attracted to many types. From long dark straight hair, to short & curly. I'm more partial to dark haired girls, the black curly look has gotten me lately. I come in contact with many people through work a day, and have become more selective in what I pursue. Dunno what it is, but yep, that's why I stay single lol

For the most part I just want a decently attractive girl with a brain. She has to be able to be my best friend and my girlfriend at the same time...otherwise...a good smile DRIVES ME CRAZY...Then again...the most serious relationship I've had was a one weeker full of well...the bedroom...so...maybe I'm still to picky

Prefer 30+ with a bangin body. Hair color really doesn't matter. I find myself attracted to many types. From long dark straight hair, to short & curly.

I'm more partial to dark haired girls, the black curly look has gotten me lately.

I come in contact with many people through work a day, and have become more selective in what I pursue. Dunno what it is, but yep, that's why I stay single lol

[post="47444"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

perefer 30+?

Josh, are you MILFIN it up?

I can't say any ONE type of guy is attractive to me. Certainly, initial physical attraction is a starting point - and that's a very complicated and mysterious "drive" all by itself! Some primative, subconcious sexual urges at work, I guess. Beyond that, I notice a guy's posture, eye contact, body language, and attitude. Then there are many characteristics and tendencies that make-up his personality: -Is he headstrong, brash, always barking his opinion? Uuuhhh, tread lightly! -Does he attract fuss, misery, and drama? Stay away! -Can he make entertaining and intellectual conversation? Good! -Can he take a joke? Good! -Can he TELL a joke? Good! -Do our conversations make me feel good? GREAT! -Then there are issues personal ethics, hygeine, etc...but we will stay out of those. Of course this is only a little slice of the complex forces of attraction.

perefer 30+?

Josh, are you MILFIN it up?

[post="47509"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Have been for the last few years. Don't get me wrong...I date my age but it's somethin about the older ones. Probably the maturity aspect of it.

But like I said I see/date girls my age. Hanging out with a very good friend of mine Rochelle in about 5 minutes once I leave here.