GM Shutting Down 1,100 Dealers

Both my Concorde and my Safari van were bought used from Buckeye Honda. I don't like anything Honda builds right now, but I've been tempted to buy a new Honda as my next car just because they took such good care of us with those two vehicle purchases.

Glad you've got a good GM dealership to go to Daryl, around here most GM dealers are about as worthless as a pair of tits on a Tacoma.

Chris

Yea Chris you are right about Tacoma, that City south of Seattle is as worthless as tits on a bull.

O'h wait you were talking about the other worthless bull, the toyo Tacoma. My bad! :AH-HA_wink:

...Yeah this SUCKS....& F******G Toyopet just got 25 BILLION from the Japan National Bank for USA Operations ???

You KNOW what they are gonna do with that !!!....

"Hey Missa Pontiac Deera, we gonna pay to keep you doors open,....Just sell our S*** Ass cars....Many American SUCKERS will buy...We sending CHECK to you Right NOW !!!....Sianara, Bitch"

....this is BAD.

Very Bad, see Toyo's New add on TV ???

...bunch of RETARDS running to the Local Toyo dealership, & they DO NOT even show ONE car in the Ad !!!!

....They are doing a "McDonalds" on the USA....!!!

...ARE WE REALLY this STUPID ???

Sadly, yes. We do the same with walmart, mcdonalds, toyota, etc.

My local dealer (Loren Berg Chevrolet) ordered a sign to state they are "GM Approved". They sell a fair number of units, have a newer building, and are one of the top rated dealers in Oregon (if not the top) for Chevrolet.

• 2 weeks later...
Story of GM's life lol. IMO the only thing GM has been good at were Trucks, Suv's, and Muscle Cars.

Look at the fullsize cars of the 50's and 60's.

Or the Corvair, the second gen was actually a decent car.

Or EMD locomotives

or...

Chris

Is a paper bag with eye holes standard equipment on the G3, or would I have to get the Cuisin' Package?

It comes with the paper bag, as well a a dominatrix with a whip and a blindfold.

You in?

Besides, your looking at this all wrong.

G3, G5, G6, G8. A string of G cars...and we all know G strings bring excitement.

Chris

Ok everyone, the NEXT round of letters to dealers went out today. Both good news and bad news will be coming. Thankfully we received the good letter...

Is GM going to post a list of the dealers like Chrysler did?

GM hasn't bothered with a direct competitor to my last 3 new cars.

2006 Fusion S--Midsize sedan 4cyl/manual GM had nothing along those lines when I bought, I wouldn't have bought a G6 even if it had offered a stick

2008 Toyota Prius--GM never even bothered trying

2009 Mini Cooper--The G3 wasn't out in time

If GM had something that was even somewhat close to being as good as the competition, we would've gone GM, but they never bothered showing up.

Manual trans mission Malibu or G6 Hmm that would cover 4-5% of total sales.

GM did the Hybrid thing but on the cheap since they could not afford it. It would have been wasted money since they were working on the Volts new system anyway.

G 3 and Mini Cooper in the same line? Are you nuts? I bet the BMW CEO starts our everyday thanking God they beat the G 3 to market.

Anyway I spoke to my dealer and he is safe. He is trilled in fact this should give him a chance to gain buisness and sell a lot more cars. They do a good buisness now and will do even more in the future.

The dealers we are losing around here should have been gone years ago due to poor practices and shady dealings. One dealer here will pick up Buick and Chevy to replace his Pontiac dealer and another just bought out a Chevy dealer to replace his fine Pontiac store. The cream will come to the surface and the turds will sink.

GM will have a much stronger repitable dealer ship network when this is done.

Edited by hyperv6

G 3 and Mini Cooper in the same line? Are you nuts? I bet the BMW CEO starts our everyday thanking God they beat the G 3 to market.

I dont think I could have gotten my fiancee to get into a G3 anyways, not after her last Pontiac burst into flames.

I am in lust over the Bucik and the Mini, the Prius I can tolerate better than most here...but the Solara you owned....ughhhh.

Did you like it when you had it?

Chris

Loved the Solara, it was a far better car than people give it credit for. It handled well and had zip, all while having an interior that I could live with spending time in, something GM had a problem with between 1975 and 2005.

Was it a solara ragtop or no...and why did you get rid of it?

Chris

Red over Ivory coupe, SE V6. I rolled it down a hill, whoops. I did a little searching for another, but the only SE V6 I found was that ugly dark green color and had hideous AR wheels. I didn't want leather and couldn't find a decently priced convertible.