Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MRDETROITMETAL

Classic Future GM Styled Concept

8 posts in this topic

muscle8.jpg

^ This was done for our "Model Lineup Challenge" on S&D, where we (Jamie, Harv, John & I ) are directing a collaboration design series. This was made from Jamie's original sketch, I would post it but, you can see it there,... The Idea was a Classic Future Style, all the GM Muscle Car themes are in this one, Monte, Chevelle, Cutlass, GTO....blended into a current form that is quite Different from anything else out there now !!!

:mind-blowing::unitedstates: :unitedstates:

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

The original is better. The front on yours somewhat looks droopy and the rear is kinda anonymous with stark straight lines. Give a little more imagination and it will be better.

+1 on the original - it is more cohesive.

Strong '66 Vintage Chevelle cues in an updated package.

The Original is more a Mustang styled design, this one is more MC...Tho a more direct Chevelle trend would be interesting too !!... I will see what I can do ???...THX.

The front end is interesting, but the beltline and roofline modifications are very odd. The formal roofline trend should stay dead.

Very interesting, I actually like both, the original is very much old school muscle. The merge above that is posted is much more futuristic as I could see in a hybrid muscle car.

^^ That was the idea here, ....a Muscle Future Hybrid with a bit of the "old school" touch. Personally I liked the "notch back" roofline of the MC / Cutlass / GP series designs, yeah they were very 70's like in concept, but that dose not mean they do not have a "afterlife" today IMO....as it IS a Very Distinctive look that is "fresh" compared to the same ol $h! designs I see on Import & even Domestics these days...they ALL look the same.

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0