Silly Simpsons Thread

Just thogught I'd share some funny Simpsons pics.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I got this Sticker for Marcia a couple years back. :)

Posted Image

I love the Simpsons--I haven't watched the newer ones in a few years, but the older ones, primarily the first 10 seasons, were HYSTERICAL. I mean, if there was a touchy subject that people shouldn't bring, this show not only brought it up, it blew every possible aspect about it out of proportion so you couldn't help but laugh. My favorite thing is to show my Super-Earth-Conscious friend the episodes that involve some heavy Nature abuse LOL One of my fav scenes is Homer taking a test drive of a new electric car just to get a free gift for doing so. He takes the car out, everyone compliments how silent it is, and then he drives it off a peir and electrocutes all the fish and whales in the water LOL and then the car screams in a robotic voice, "Why, why was I programmed to feel pain?!"

It's like I'm wearing nothing at all... nothing at all... nothing AT ALL!

STUPID SEXY FLANDERS!

BTW Paolino:

It was the "Electaurus" and the last line it has in that episode is "Help, it burns, it BURNS" as the saltwater starts to imemdiately cause rust-thru. It was obviously illustrated as an EV1. :)

That Troy McClure poster is awsome! :P

OH MY GOD! PARTY POSSE!! YVAN EHT NIOJ :) And "I want a horn here, here, and here. You can never find a horn when you're angry. And it should play la cucaracha." Sixty8--you're right... I think I'm confusing that car voice with some other scene! :) Some classic eps: (dunno the actual ep titles) Flaming Moes Lisa Plays Hockey Homer Skips Out on Church ("I'm whizzing with the door open, and I love it!" "mmm... waffle runoff." How about all the eps with flashbacks--the one where Bart was born, the one where Lisa was born and she gets her first sax, and of course, the one where Maggie was born and Homer was branded the special "plague" ("uh, no sir, you mean the "plaque"), "Ah, yes, the special demotivational plaque, because don't forget, you're here forever." lol

Iron helps us play! :lol: Sometimes if Marica is grilling me I use a classic Homer lilne as follows: M: "Promise you will not drive the Camaro this wekend if it Snows." 68: "I'm not going to lie to you Marge...." or there's always: Ha-ha, your Dad's not handy! (as Bart's bike falls appart) Edited by Sixty8panther

How could I forget the Ribwich!? Now without Lettuce! :P

Guest YellowJacket894
"Hey, Marge. Looks like you could use a nice stud... dectector. They were two for one at the hardware store." That was Flanders. You know. In the episode where Marge writes a book... Sorry. I guess I killed this thread.

No, this thread was DOA.

[post="50848"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Come on Croc... why such a buzz-kill? I was laughing the whole way through this thread.

Along with 'The Simpsons,' I've been enjoying the new 'Family Guy' and 'American Dad'... can't get enough of the stuff!

Come on Croc... why such a buzz-kill?  I was laughing the whole way through this thread.

Along with 'The Simpsons,' I've been enjoying the new 'Family Guy' and 'American Dad'... can't get enough of the stuff!

[post="50864"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I've heard nothing but good things about Family Guy but I just don't have the time to watch it. I haven't seen the Simpsons in years, except for on DVD ;) I guess I'll eventually catch up!

Family Guy is great. Possibly the closest thing to The Simpsons, circa 1993-1997. When American Dad first debuted, I didn't like it, and now I really like it as well.

Come on Croc... why such a buzz-kill?  I was laughing the whole way through this thread.

[post="50864"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I was just trying to make the guy who thought like he killed the thread feel better...

Anyway moving on.... Family Guy is awome! American Dad is hit or miss and often tries too hard. I love Peter's annoying laugh and retarded brain activity. A local radio station does this whole thing where they'll throw in a Peter quote between songs.... like the one where Peter is talking about how killing Hookers is very uncool since they too are people, people wiht feelings who are willing to pleas you for a nominal fee which you can later negotiate in a sleezy private room. And no one should kill people who are willing to get naked for money. :P

Guest YellowJacket894
Before I go to Family Guy in a bit, let me mention one word. ToMacco. Thank you. Words of wisdom from Peter: "Attention customers. Testicles. That is all." "Ha, ha. Lois loves her family. Lois loves her family. Lois and her family, sittin' in a tree..." "Hey, if I walk through ya', does that mean we've done it?" "I don't know what killed her. It could've been when you hit her with the stool. It could have been when you stuffed the dollar bills down her throat. But I'll tell ya' what didn't kill her... smokin'" "How about this side boob? Huh? That excite ya'? Well, it shouldn't, because that's my side boob." "Guys, I don't know how to tell you this. Ah... I'm fat." Now here's some scenes... with Peter. Peter: Pow! Right in the kissa'! Pow! Right in the kissa'! Pow! Right in the kissa'! Pow! Right in the kissa'! Lois' Brother who has been traumatized by seeing Jackie Gleason in his mother's bedroom: Ahhh! Ahhh-... Peter: Hold on, I'm not done yet. Pow! Right in the kissa'! Pow! Right in the kissa'! Pow! Right in the kissa'! Pow! Right in the kissa'! Peter: Lois, I can't stop by the store because I'm at the office. Lois: But the ID says you're in the kitchen. As a matter of fact, I can see you right now. Peter: Now can you see me? Lois: No. Peter. Okay, now I'm at the office. Croc, thanks. It's the thought that counts. ^_^ Edited by anorexorcist