Sign in to follow this  
NewsFeeder

AutoBlog: 2009 Infiniti G37 Convertible starting at $43,850

Filed under: Car Buying, Convertibles, Infiniti

01-infiniti-g37-convertible-fd-580op2.jp
2009 Infiniti G37 Convertible - Click above for a high-res image gallery

As our First Drive revealed, Infiniti's first folding tin-top is a decent performer and markedly more attractive in appearance than its Germanic competition. And now that pricing has been revealed, the 2009 Infiniti G37 Convertible just got a bit more desirable. The seven-speed, automatic-equipped model starts at $43,850, while the six-speed manual model (6MT in Infiniti parlance) with its standard Sport package comes in at $43,900 (both excludes $865 destination and handling). Just for comparison's sake, the BMW 328i starts at $44,550, while the hotter, twin-turbocharged 335i commands $50,700 for the privilege.

Package pricing is listed in detail below the fold, but for $3,250, the automatic model can be outfitted with the Premium setup, while opting for the Sport 6MT saves you $200 on the same package. Navigation and Technology packages will set you back $1,850 and $1,150, respectively, but if it came time to use our money, we'd just tick the box for the Sport ($1,350 with Premium, $1,550 without) and Performance Tire and Package for $650, along with the "R Spec High Friction" brake pads ($370). Make the jump to start specing your G37 Convertible before it goes on sale June 19th.

Continue reading 2009 Infiniti G37 Convertible starting at $43,850

2009 Infiniti G37 Convertible starting at $43,850 originally appeared on Autoblog on Thu, 04 Jun 2009 15:58:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

di
di

autoblog?i=WAigsLFjrSI:Enju00tjSBU:wF9xT autoblog?i=WAigsLFjrSI:Enju00tjSBU:V_sGL
WAigsLFjrSI

View the full article