What Car Would You Buy?

HarleyEarl

What GM?
What Ford?
What Chrysler?
What Euro?
What Asian?

Which out of the above would you ultimately buy as your one and only vehicle?

[post="49200"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

GM - Buick Lucerne CXS
Ford - Mercury Mountaineer
DCX - Dodge Charger R/T
European - Used 2004 Jaguar Vanden Plas
Asian - Mazda Mazda6 Sportwagon Mazda

Hmm... GM: Buick Lucerne CXS (or CXL V8 - haven't decided which yet only cause I like a slightly floaty ride) Ford: Lincoln Town Car (and MY GOD, they actually gave it a tachometer!) Chrysler: Jeep Grand Cherokee w/ 5.7Hemi Euro: BMW 330i Asian: Lexus GS300 Now, if I had to pick only one as my one and only vehicle... hmmm.. difficult--it's a toss betwen the Town Car or the BMW 330i. Very different cars--would love both for different reasons.

GM - CTS-V: probably in stealth gray, maybe black raven Ford - Loaded up Mustang GT ragtop in yellow Chrysler - Charger SRT in black and black ONLY! Euro - BMW M3 in blue or yellow Asian - I'm assuming you meant new but I'll go with the last gen. Skyline GTR

What GM?
What Ford?
What Chrysler?
What Euro?
What Asian?

[post="49200"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

CTS-V
(None of the above)
Dodge Charger
BMW 6er coupe
Honda Ridgeline

def the 6er as my one and only cuz eventually thats what i might do Edited by mute

This will vary daily, but for now:

GM: Silverado LT1 regular cab shortbed Z71 4X4 in dark blue, with powertrain enhancements, and nice rims with bigger than stock tires.

Ford: Mustang GT, Legend Lime/black leather, spoiler delete, 5 speed, loaded.

Chrysler: 300 SRT8 in silver.

Euro: new style GTI in bright blue/black leather with a true manual trans, loaded.

Asian: Nissan 350Z Track Edition, bright blue/black leather.
Edited by ocnblu

What GM? GTO baby! We Canadiand are robbed as we don't get it. If it was an SUV then a Trailblazer SS. If I needed 4 doors--a CTS-V What Ford? umm....Ford has nothing I would buy. Don't like their trucks and the cars are really tame. What Chrysler? SRT-8 for a car and a SRT-10 Qaud cab for a truck What Euro? Well BMWs got ugly so thats out. Used to like A4s but they got ugly too :( I have no idea! What Asian? Mazda Speed 6 I guess. Its a pretty neat car. Mazda is about the sportiest of the Asian car makers. Honda and Toyota are pretty boring. I need excitement and power!! :P

Posted ImageWhat vehicle would you buy under 50 grand?

What GM?
What Ford?
What Chrysler?
What Euro?
What Asian?

Which out of the above would you ultimately buy as your one and only vehicle?

[post="49200"][/post]

GM - Vette
Ford - Mercury Mountaineer
Chrysler - Dodge Charger
Euro - None
Asian - None

My one and only would be a loaded CTS and I'd forget about the list.

GM - CTS-V: probably in stealth gray, maybe black raven
Ford - Loaded up Mustang GT ragtop in yellow
Chrysler - Charger SRT in black and black ONLY!
Euro - BMW M3 in blue or yellow
Asian - I'm assuming you meant new but I'll go with the last gen. Skyline GTR

[post="49221"][/post]

Sly....how about this CTS:

Posted Image

GM-Pontiac GP GXP FORD- A A a a a........ None DCX-300M Euro-Koiensegg (lol) Boxster Asia-Subaru WRX STI Australia-Holden Caprice (NO suprise there) Favorite the GP then close 2nd would be the WRX

GM: Uh.....an SRX would be pretty nice Ford: I really like the Fusion and 500, so I think I'd wait for the 500 to get a Fusion-like face. Chrysler: Wow....um....Do they still make the Aries? No? Then I'll say Magnum. European: No second thought required, Mini Cooper Japanese: Honda Element

GM? '06 GTO. Black to make the taillights match.
Ford? Mustang GT. Everything else bores me.
Chrysler? Charger SRT-8. Black only.
Euro? G35 Coupe 6 Speed
Asian? 350Z

[post="49304"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

wow i didnt know that nissan was euro and asio as well

check your stats there mighty dog

Ohh, fudge it. Someone put the G in that category and the 350 in the other so I did too. So there. lol

[post="49363"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

nope your the only one i see now maybe they fixed it

A car built in Japan by a naturally Japanese company that is controlled by the French can probably claim dual-citizenship.

[post="49364"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

so then if my mom is jewish and my dad is mormon im both? no its one or the other if you used that company for one you cant double dip

C6 hmmm ? maybe some older obscure collectable Torino or Cyclone, how about a Montego ? Whats the upscale Crossfire Conv. ? na, make it the 06 Challenger some older less collectable Ferrari, Maserati, Alfa, Lancia or perhaps a Brit. MR2 spyder I dont have to answer the bonus.....do I ? :AH-HA_wink:

GM: Since the CTS-V is $51k, I'll take an '06 GTO with dealership appearance package Ford: Fusion or Mustang GT Chrysler: I'm iwth razoredge on the '06 Challenger, If going with the current lineup, I'd have a tough time deciding between a SRT-8 Magnum or Charger Euro: Audi S4 sedan Japanese: Infiniti G35 Coupe Overall: Tough choice between the Audi S4 and GTO, but I'd choose the S4 in the end.

GM: C5 Z06 or C6 Ford: how about that shelby cobra? DCX: a used viper or maybe one of dcx's srt-8 passenger vehicle variants (charger, GC, 300c, magnum, etc...) Euro: e39 BMW M5 (preferrably 2003) Jap:350Z/G35 or possibly M45

Sly....how about this CTS:

Posted Image

[post="49306"][/post]

Pretty crazy but I like it. I forgot to mention that the CTS-V would be my obvious choice but I think that's obvious. I love the C6 Vette but I'm all about Cadillac these days and besides, the CTS-V is such a sleeper.

Still if the Z06 was not over the $50K budget I would have said that. :)

GM: GTO (naturally) Ford: Are those Saleen Stangs over $50K? But yeah, Ford iron, by and large, is pretty boring. Chrysler: Magnum SRT-8, in blue if they make it. Those seats and stock wheels are just beautiful. Euro: maybe a used CLS500 or something. European stuff got boring too. Asian: Infiniti M45. Too intriguing not to take a flier on. The winner of the "one and only" contest would be the Magnum. If it's THE only car, I could use the utility, because I may have kids one day. It's a guzzler though.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

...enough said!

GM - Cadillac DTS Luxury III package Why?: I've always been a fan of DeVilles, and I like the DTS's new clean angular styling. Ford - Mustang GT Why?: Obviously I'm a Mustang fan...not much explanation needed. Chrysler - 300C SRT-8 Why?: Classic American styling with HEMI V8 power. Mafia meets muscle. Euro: BMW 330Ci Coupe Why?: Hasn't been Banglized...and it's a Bimmer...nuff said. Asian: Infiniti G35 Coupe Why?: One of the few Japanese coupes that doesn't look overtly Japanese. Infiniti has put out some good stuff lately.

What GM? (Domestic GM)

Buick Lucerne CXS, Buick LaCrosse CXS, Buick Rendezvous CXL+, New GMC Yukon Denali, Saturn Sky, HUMMER H3, Cadillac STS, Cadillac DTS

What Ford? (Domestic Ford)

Mercury Montego, Lincoln Zephyr, Lincoln Navigator, (BOTH of Lincoln's upcoming luxury sedans)

What Chrysler? (Chrysler Corp)

none.

What Euro?

Volvo S80, Jaguar S-Type, Mercedes-Benz CLK350, Mercedes-Benz SLK350, Porsche Boxster, Volkswagen Touareg V8

What Asian?

Infiniti M35/45, Infiniti FX35/45, Lexus ES330, Subaru B9 Tribeca

WMJ: Wow, that Tricicle pickup is Awsome! I HAVE to get oe Immediately, do you think it comes in safety orange or Sublime green? I'll import one gray-market style and slap on a set of twenty-fo's on that Biatch. :lol: x 13ty million!

Asian: Infiniti G35 Coupe
Why?:  One of the few Japanese coupes that doesn't look overtly Japanese.  Infiniti has put out some good stuff lately.

[post="49923"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

What is an overly Japanese look?

What is an overly Japanese look?

[post="49981"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Can't speak for M84 but IMO:

78% Borrowed, 20% blatantly ripped off & 2% ugly.

Like most of the Honda/Toyota/Mitsubishi lineup. :o

I already bought my new car. What the car is and a picture will be posted next week. As for my other choices... Ford (incl. Mazda): Mustang DCX (incl. MB): Dodge Charger ...I guess. My answer will change when the Caliber comes out. Europe: VW Jetta Asia: Mitsubishi Eclipse