Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NewsFeeder

TCC: First Drive: 2010 Chevrolet Equinox

9 posts in this topic

2010-chevrolet-equinox-by-rex-roy_100182 We've just spent three hours behind the wheel of the 2010 Chevrolet Equinox, Chevy's new entry for the growing compact crossover market. TheCarConnection.com was among the first to bring you a look at thisnew  competitor to the Toyota RAV4, Honda CRV, and Ford Escape (check out our First Look at the Equinox here from the Detroit Auto Show), ..

di
di

TheCarConnection?i=fEHRCb4iDls:jxBSCd4lS TheCarConnection?d=qj6IDK7rITs TheCarConnection?i=fEHRCb4iDls:jxBSCd4lS TheCarConnection?d=TzevzKxY174 TheCarConnection?d=7Q72WNTAKBA
fEHRCb4iDls

View the full article

:thumbsup: This is a nice write up, very positive on this vehicle. Shows we stupid Americans can build a quality entry level auto.

Good. Some positive press about what I'm sure will be a great vehicle in this class.

The Equinox looks like a good contender, if a little long and narrow like its predecessor. Also I can't see that 2.4 version having much pep.

:thumbsup: This is a nice write up, very positive on this vehicle. Shows we stupid Americans can build a quality entry level auto.

Well, technically its built by Canadians.

The Equinox looks like a good contender, if a little long and narrow like its predecessor. Also I can't see that 2.4 version having much pep.

maybe why it's got a 6speed... and a little more pep from DI. though i think the 2L turbo would still make it a very fast, fun vehicle.... sorta.

It's power to weight ratio is just the same as the CRV and it's got one more gear in the box. It'll do fine.

Agreed. A 1LT 4 cylinder AWD Equinox is on my list if things improve.

Well, technically its built by Canadians.

YAY :CanadaEmoticon:

Patriotism aside,

I think this thing will definately do well, especially if it isn't allowed to stagnate on the product line.

Much like the Cruze, I LOVE that interior, very upscale looking.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0