SSConceptz

Tell me what you think????

18 posts in this topic

hey, pretty nice B) what program did you use to make those?

I used Autodesk VIZ 2005 and I put it here because I couldn't find a pictures forum but I thought under concepts or drawing would be fine.

That's fine, but this is a Competitions forum. The right forum would be Members Showcase (two forums below this one). It's fine though. You didn't know..

holy crap!! i was gonna try and get it but the programs like 2grand!! you better make the most of that class :AH-HA_wink:

Is it a difficult program to learn? How long approximately to learn to make a car like that? Few weeks?

Doesn't take a long time to learn but to make a car you have to be really good because of using meshes. Simple things or fixtures are easy to make in the program.

I did this car because I own a 96Z and wanted to do my car as I want it to look finished. Like the Grandsport ZR1's, I made them from scratch in AutoCAD and put them on the car.

DUDE! BADASS! It's a good thing I finally decided to rejoin this forum today! (I'm the biggest 4th gen Camaro fan here probably). Can you make it in different colors easily? I'd love to see one in this color I created in photoshop (with a black roof, door handles, and especially the black "eyeshadow" by the headlights) with some silver/chrome wheels! If you could do that easily, I'd love to see it!

My color is kind of a mix of Bright Blue Metallic from '99 and Mystic Teal from I think '96 til '01. It'd be awesome if you could get that color. :)
Posted Image

Man, that is so awesome. I can't wait to see one in that bright blue/teal color with the black accents. Can you render pics larger than 640x480? Or does it just take a long time?

SSC: These are awsome. Great work, almost photorealistic. I'd be more interested to see your take on a 5th gen Camaro though. Esp. being as talented as you are.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room