Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NewsFeeder

AutoBlog: And The Stig is...

14 posts in this topic

Rusty Wallace? WTH?:o

Rusty Wallace? WTH?:o

:confused0071: I can't tell if you're joking or not.

Michael Schumacher.

Most likely a red herring though.

It's not Rusty Wallace. It's not Michael Shumaker. It's another gag from the folks at Top Gear; they're never going to actually reveal who The Stig actually is.

Edited by YellowJacket894

I have a feeling this is an elaborate hoax.

It's not Rusty Wallace. It's not Michael Shumaker. It's another gag from the folks at Top Gear; they're never going to actually reveal who The Stig actually is.

I agree, it's just no fun if you know who the Stig is, and his mysteriousness is a big part of teh entertainment factor of TG.

I agree, it's just no fun if you know who the Stig is, and his mysteriousness is a big part of teh entertainment factor of TG.

Exactly, which is why Top Gear wouldn't reveal his actual identity.

So, to everyone else, just take the video with a huge grain of salt.

:lol:

I love Top Gear. Best car show, ever, of the funny/honest variety. Only took 2 or 3 show clips via YouTube over the past few years for my father to even love it.

That said...they'll never say who the Stig is. Remember the last "reveal"? Yeah, same thing here. Otherwise, that'd be a jump the shark kind of moment.

rumor has it that there is multiple stigs I was reading somewhere that there is at least 3 of them. they even had pics and did size comparisons based on car height and length the one is short and a little chunk like tony stewart and theres a taller skiny one. I will try to find it again. I think it was on hard fourms or something.

rumor has it that there is multiple stigs I was reading somewhere that there is at least 3 of them. they even had pics and did size comparisons based on car height and length the one is short and a little chunk like tony stewart and theres a taller skiny one. I will try to find it again. I think it was on hard fourms or something.

Yeah, my wife and I downloaded all the seasons and watched them before bed every night. When watching the episodes all the time, it's easy to see the subtle differences between the changes; though I can't say how many there have been, if more than three anyway. For instance, it wouldn't seem likely they would use the driving Stig for the episodes when he does his racing by walking around and riding a tram. They could use anyone under the helmet for such shots.

I won't bother mentioning the episodes when they came to the U.S. and had some fat guy race the Dodge pickup truck. Heh, that series was hilarious.

Edited by ShadowDog

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0