This sig has to go

Wish, I could help, but I do not have skill in building signature files. Good luck, I do love that Truck!!! EXCITEMENT!!!

Edited by dfelt

This right?

2009g8pics017.jpg

Just so you know it will probably not be 100% exact but I'll get it as close as possible.

That's the color, you can see it in Caddycruiser's sig too.

I figured that it would just be close and not perfect - no biggie, the color looks very different in different light anyway.

I like this quote better "I should have listened to PCS"

Yup... all economic turmoil, political strife,

childish inner-politics at GM's Renn Center

& all their E.U. operations have always

been predicted with 103% accuracy by

our buddy PCS.

Nostradamus whooo???

I love my new sig, and can't wait to see your with the Blue G8.

But right now...if I had to get a Camino it would be a 64 or maybe 6 with the good loking SS hood they had that year.

Chris

What the hell would that have gained me?

You could have used that information I gave you to make informed choices and maybe not have been as disappointed as you are now.

I took the info I knew and made many changes in my personal life, the 1st of which was to sell my GM stock while it still had value, the 2nd was to retire in Europe from GME, 3rd was to accept a position with BMW ...

I am in a way better place mentally and physically because I prepared and took control, true luck had some part in where I am now, like having 20 years of service as GM was on the verge of collapse, also a job offer from BMW, but I did actually have a plan based on the knowledge I had, and I shared that knowledge for the most part, as best I could with you and the people here. I then executed my plan ...

Camino, all I am saying, is had you listened to me, I don't think you would feel as betrayed by GM as you do now, you could have made plans and prepared as I did ...

Forewarned is forearmed ...

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S

I don't think a lot of us will ever stop feeling betrayed.

As much as I'd like a GM car for my next one, I think I'm looking elsewhere because I feel betraed.

I can relate to what Camino feels.

Chris

You could have used that information I gave you to make informed choices and maybe not have been as disappointed as you are now.

I took the info I knew and made many changes in my personal life, the 1st of which was to sell my GM stock while it still had value, the 2nd was to retire in Europe from GME, 3rd was to accept a position with BMW ...

I am in a way better place mentally and physically because I prepared and took control, true luck had some part in where I am now, like having 20 years of service as GM was on the verge of collapse, also a job offer from BMW, but I did actually have a plan based on the knowledge I had, and I shared that knowledge for the most part, as best I could with you and the people here. I then executed my plan ...

Camino, all I am saying, is had you listened to me, I don't think you would feel as betrayed by GM as you do now, you could have made plans and prepared as I did ...

Keep it up and see where your arrogance gets you...

If you actually believe that, you don't know me at all.

My tastes are not made of rubber, stretching to meet the offerings of the day.

Nor are my standards disposable, It will always anger me to be lied to.

No, there was never anything you said about all of this that could have changed anything.

If you actually believe that, you don't know me at all.

My tastes are not made of rubber, stretching to meet the offerings of the day.

Nor are my standards disposable, It will always anger me to be lied to.

No, there was never anything you said about all of this that could have changed anything.

Can I make the second and third sentence as my signature? Wisdom speaketh thou.

• 2 weeks later...
Didn't forget, just been preoccupied with a big work project and my little car issues. :P

Good things come to those who wait. :wink:

That quote doesn't seem to be working out for camino lately.

• 2 weeks later...