Carlisle

A grayish-blue GM Nationals t-shirt! :) What did you guys come home with?

What did I bring home? A 2-year subscription to Pontiac Enthusiast magazine, which also included a free PE t-shirt (FYI: the young lady told me that in January, 2010 the magazine is switching from bi-monthly to monthly status :thumbsup: ), a MIB Brookfield Collector's Guild 1997 Oldsmobile Aurora 1/24th scale model in Teal bought on the cheap, a 2008 HW 1st Edition '69 GTO Judge in Maroon (I have the orange & black, didn't know a 3rd color was made), a bottle of Meguiar's NXT 2.0 wax, a tin "Pontiac Only Parking " sign, and a "GMC Truck Drive" road sign (this was from the guy right next to the T-Building <Invitational Display> and behind the Grandstand... I requested it back in October at Hershey and he remembered!). My little guy of course wanted all the expensive toys, but I was able to saistfy him with several Johnny Lightning cars & trucks from a JL-only vendor (large tent next to the Camaro barn/building).

Did anyone else get the 2010 Camaro mini-brochure that was signed by the Camaro Team? You had to go inside of the T-Building to get it, and I don't know if they were available after 12 noon. I got one and of course the little guy had to have one for himself, but my dad passed.

That said, thanks for the great G8 shots...I'll be in a row like that somewhere, someday especially with the way my mod list has grown in 3 months :AH-HA_wink:

Just for you caddycruiser, the rest of the Pontiac G8 pictures I took...

DSCN0594.jpg

DSCN0595.jpg

DSCN0596.jpg

DSCN0598.jpg

DSCN0600.jpg

DSCN0607.jpg

DSCN0603.jpg

DSCN0601.jpg

DSCN0604.jpg

DSCN0605.jpg

DSCN0606.jpg

(Side Note: I passed that last G8 on the PA Turnpike not too far from the Carlisle exit with my little 3.5L V6-powered Saturn AURA :lol: But in his defense, I think he was making a stop at the last rest stop before the Carlisle exit :P )

Edited by GMTruckGuy74

No G3's?

Nope, didn't see any Pontiac G3s or Chevy Aveos, and as for G5s there was just one that I remember (and it wasn't even a GT model), and there were quite a few Cobalts & Cavaliers. As for Saturn, there was the white SC2 I included, and several other IONs, VUEs, and SCs, but no 1st gen S-Series sedans. I only saw a handful of Grand Ams on display ('85-'04), but no Skylarks or Cutlass Calais/Achieva.

Thanks for the pics guys, as the former owner of two chevelles I really liked the Camino's and also the 50's stuff...I have a soft spot for 50's cars.

The new Camaro looks good in yellow but better in orange...

Chris

.,..that black 55 210 two door chev looks great, as does the white 65 two door wagon...although I think my fav. car in the bunch is the 72 (?) Olds Pace car Hurst hardtop...

Chris

• 3 weeks later...
1001297g.jpg

Nice! I think I know the guy who owns this one ;).

DSCN0586.jpg

I want one of these!!!!!!!!!!!! I love those Caprice Classic convertibles; I want a '75.

Looks like a great time with a bunch of sweet vehicles.

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...Chitown #2 = 07/25/09

WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"I need to get away from this place" ... Smashmouth ... 'All Star'