Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NewsFeeder

AutoBlog: Nopar: Pontiac G6 "Super Bee"

6 posts in this topic

Filed under: Sedans/Saloons, Chrysler, LLC., GM, Pontiac, Humor, Special/Limited Editions

g6_superbee_580.jpg
Pontiac G6 "Super Bee" - Click above for photo gallery

While Pontiac gets ready to take a dirt nap next to Oldsmobile and the folks at Chrysler's Auburn Hills HQ brush up on their Italian, at least one American driver is showing us what might have been if the once-proposed Chrysler/GM merger (remember those days?) had come to be. Consider the perfect storm of hideous product decisions that could have ensued under such a tie-up.

What's that? Your mind's eye can't envision a scenario so horrifying? No worries. Autoblog reader Berto snagged some photos illustrating just how kooky things could have gotten. Imagine one automaker's muscle heritage fused with the base-level front-drive mediocrity of another. Imagine, friends, the Pontiac G6 V6 Super Bee. Thanks, Berto!

[Photos: Berto]

Nopar: Pontiac G6 "Super Bee" originally appeared on Autoblog on Sun, 28 Jun 2009 15:40:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

di
di

autoblog?i=-56xZnOurT4:iA2d8iGtkDY:wF9xT autoblog?i=-56xZnOurT4:iA2d8iGtkDY:V_sGL
-56xZnOurT4

View the full article

sadpanda.jpg

Thats pretty revolting. It also looks his $h!ty ass super high profile tire wearing rims have curb rash too.

Wow. Just, wow. ...and why? Wait, I don't want to know why because it still wouldn't satisfy me.

_FAIL [/epic]

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0