Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NewsFeeder

Jalopnik: Eight Great Billy Mays Car Products [Billy Mays]

6 posts in this topic

Sadly, TV Pitchman Billy Mays is dead. But before he departed this world, Billy Mays left us with a slew of gadgets designed to make car ownership a little easier. Below, a look at eight Mays-approved automotive products.

Billy_Mays_BugBazooka.jpgThe Bug Bazooka
Sadly, this bug gun is merely part of a commercial for an anti-bug cleaning agent. We like to think he'd have found a practical use for it eventually.

Photo Credit: Jim Damaske, St. Petersburg Times

Billy_Mays_DingKing.jpgThe Ding King
It's a do-it-yourself dent and ding remover with professional results. Do you randomly swing a hammer at your car? Just dial it away using the patented "power arch." Ask Wert, he apparently owns one!

Billy_Mays_WhatOdor.jpgWhat Odor?
Does your car smell like a litter box? Spill a latté under the back seat? This mixture of 41 essential odors will have you asking "What Odor?"

Billy_Mays_LiquidDiamond.jpgSimoniz Liquid Diamond
Is waxing your car just too much time and trouble? Do people keep setting your car on fire? The motorized spray-head shines your car so nothing will destroy it. Have an old Volvo with a faded paint job? In a few minutes it's perfect.

Billy_Mays_Putty.jpgMighty Putty
Better than glue, cleaner than epoxy, Might Putty does it all. It'll even allow you to make car repairs on the cheap. We're pretty sure Unique Performance once made an entire house out of this.

Billy_Mays_FixIt.jpgFix it!
Scratches have met their match! Gotta scratch? Fix it! Ding? Fix It! Cheat on your girlfriend and she keyed your car? Fix it!

Billy_mays_JupiterJack.jpgJupiter Jack
Talk and drive at the same time without using bluetooth. Essentially an FM transmitter that hooks up to your phone, it's a cheaper, if not as advanced, solution. "Hey Carla, how is Project Send Shalomi A Cannibal Hooker going?"

Billy_Mays_ToolBandit.jpgTool Band-It
When two hands are not enough, we come up with the most suggestive name ever for a product that's essentially a giant magnetic armband. Take the nails out of your mouth. All your tools are within easy reach! Perfect for fixing a car.

di
di

full?d=H0mrP-F8Qgo full?d=yIl2AUoC8zA full?i=e3r3KZlQXfE:x7CLhHpEv5g:D7DqB2pKE full?i=e3r3KZlQXfE:x7CLhHpEv5g:V_sGLiPBp
e3r3KZlQXfE

View the full article

Great products with great tag lines. Gonna miss this dude.

Hmm, the Ding King actually seems to work, I may pick one up.

Hmm, the Ding King actually seems to work, I may pick one up.

it does, depending on the thickness of the metal and the area dented it works wonders, may need repeat applications though but its saved me a lot of times.

it does, depending on the thickness of the metal and the area dented it works wonders, may need repeat applications though but its saved me a lot of times.

Of course, you can also use a few GOOD suction cups... sometimes some applied heat or cold to help encourage the metal to pop back.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0