Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NOS2006

2007 Chevrolet Corvette SS

8 posts in this topic

Introducing the 2007 Chevrolet Corvette SS. With a race-bred suspension, rear-biased AWD system, mid-engined supercharged 6.2L V8, and looks to seduce a Ferrari, why just win when you can dominate?

Posted Image Edited by NOS2006

now this is something i like better, an actual new car from the fusing of two older ones, a hybrid if you will, it prolly real nice the paint is easy to match good job on the shortening,and the matching, not the best unity throughout, but its very good, the facia openings arent sharply angled enough or the rear vents arent smoothed enough, lambo and gm? it could happen,

NOS, I love you... :lol: ;) Seriously, I absolutely love it. I think it's your best ever. Excellent job! Also, I can't help but think how awesome this would look as a Fiero... Split the intake, integrate the side reflectors into a character line, tone down and smooth the side scoops, change the spoiler to a less racy/ricy one, put GXP-like wheels on it, and of course put the Fiero badge on it. If you could do that... I'd love you even more. :D ;)

NOYCE! just... NOYCE! Excellent job!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room