Cory drives a German supercar...

Something's missing without the silver side panel, it makes the R8 distinctive. Monochrome honestly to me on this car is sort of blah. But I am certain you can't see it from the driver's seat.

Something's missing without the silver side panel, it makes the R8 distinctive. Monochrome honestly to me on this car is sort of blah. But I am certain you can't see it from the driver's seat.

I agree. I thought it was a TTS at first and almost commented "this isn't a supercar...!"

So Cory was driving the R8 on some twisties Thursday and Im shooting video through the windshield. I hear a thunk in the front and look up from the camera just in time to see a bird bounce off the car. Got the whole thing on tape. Should make a nice youtube moment.

So Cory was driving the R8 on some twisties Thursday and Im shooting video through the windshield. I hear a thunk in the front and look up from the camera just in time to see a bird bounce off the car. Got the whole thing on tape. Should make a nice youtube moment.

Yeah he shouldn't be texting me while he's driving it....:cussing:

That pic with the chick bending over is the best. who took that one?

Haha I didnt even notice that.

I took them all. BP and I sometimes give credit to our wheelman and Cory was wheelin' for me.

Coming back from a car wash I see a few CTS sedan test cars coming at us from the other direction and pointed them out. Then I saw the coupes bringing up the tail end of the convoy and told him to flip-a-bitch and catch them or die. 8):P

Nice looking Cadillac, at least with camo. I can actually see a hint of a separate deck line, instead of the Gremlin-like, single line of the show car. I really hope it has a defined deck area because I do not like the hatchback look on a Cadillac coupe.

Nice looking Cadillac, at least with camo. I can actually see a hint of a separate deck line, instead of the Gremlin-like, single line of the show car. I really hope it has a defined deck area because I do not like the hatchback look on a Cadillac coupe.

Nah, they won't dumb it down that much. They're going for avante-guarde with this one.