Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
z28luvr01

The Signature/Avatar Test Thread

548 posts in this topic

I need a new signature. Mine is tired. I can't figure out what I want. Any ideas ?

I'd just like to point out... "Freedom don't come free" is grammatically incorrect. It should be "Freedom doesn't come free". Just saying. :P

I'd just like to point out... "Freedom don't come free" is grammatically incorrect. It should be "Freedom doesn't come free". Just saying. :P

Smart a$$. :rolleyes:

FAIL :lol:

Smart a$$. :rolleyes:

Hah... I'm not the one that's going to look like a 5th grader. Word it as you wish. I was just pointing it out. :P

What IS that car in your sig, BV.

Oh well, I've been mulling this car for a week or so, why not dedicate my sig to it?

I guess I'm jonesing to drive one again... maybe I should go to a random dealer and do a test drive.

I'm so literate with everything else involving a computer...

...but how the heck do I make a quality sig, like everyone else? Photoshop? Perhaps it's because I don't have software...or maybe I do...

Depends on what kind of sig you're trying to make. What kind of sig do you want?

...but how the heck do I make a quality sig, like everyone else? Photoshop? Perhaps it's because I don't have software...or maybe I do...

I can make you one if you like. If you want to see examples of my work besides my own sig, look at K.C.'s CadillacKing3's and PCS'.

Some sort of image editing software helps, indeed. :P

Some sort of image editing software helps, indeed. :P

Usually, yes;-)

Amazing. I can put together detailed house plans & renderings from start to finish, but a sig still escapes me.

I can make you one if you like. If you want to see examples of my work besides my own sig, look at K.C.'s CadillacKing3's and PCS'.

I may have to take you up on that... :AH-HA_wink: