The Signature/Avatar Test Thread

New Hudson Avatar:

Posted Image

To go with my new vintage Postcard sig. (curtesy of Buick-59.com)

Posted Image

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spot the FWD GM built car!

The Black Corvair 4dr I see but a FWD car? In 1959/60? :huh:

At any rate here's what I think is possibly the nicest sig I've ever made. Ths Electra 225 Riviera sold on eBay last fall and it's been haunting my dreams ever since. It is so damn awsome. I know Balthazar's not a fan of the amber runnig lights but I love them and even more so the color-shifting paint that reminds me so much of the Camaro's faded, chipped, cracked, peeling and worn but very intriguing paint. That was applied in the late 70s and was oe of the first chameleon metallics.

~ Silvester AKA Panther

Posted Image

"In fact, did you know a Chevrolet (small block) V8 with no oil in it and no water in it will last about two hours before it disintegrates? We did it twice. The first time it lasted an hour and 15 minutes and the second time it lasted two hours."

- Louis Cuttitta [GM engineer who worked on the SBC for over 30 years] -- Pg. 115 "Camaro" by Anthony Young

--- & an Avatar to match: Posted Image

Edited by Sixty8panther

So... who wants to find/design me a new avatar?!?!?!? Steelers won, all is well now. I don't have any current ideas and don't feel like searching google for a damn pic. Also, if anyone does, it must match my sig's color scheme. As you know, I'm big on matching sig/av combos... What can I say? In that respect, I truly am gay. :D

Here you go BV ------> Posted Image

Posted Image

Base Image off Pontiac.com

Posted Image

Edited by Sixty8panther

Uh, Sixty8, bud, I think WMJ was trying to be funny and make a point with his "FWD" comment. :)

Oh... I was having trouble "seeing the forest for the trees".

Still some things are not okay to joke about...

Nazis

Jihad

KKK

FWD is the same way. It's just not okay to joke about. <_<:P

:CG_all:

I came up with this:

Posted Image

To combat WMJ's sig:

Posted Image

Dude, before I even saw you post in this thread I was about to post that this is one of the best sigs I've EVER seen!

Seriously, that made me laugh uncontrolably, mostly because I feel the exact same way!

Posted Image

I salute you WMJ! :alcoholic:

Oh, I thought you were posting it as a homage to my comment right after the Ridgeline came out.

I actaully posted a photo of this truck and thatn retarded little HOnda mini-mini-PU from the 60s and said they were both more deserving of the "Pickup" tit;e than the Ridgeline.

Funny coincidance. :)

my new sig... photo curtesy of Buick-59 memeber. B)

Posted Image

Edited by Sixty8panther

Hey BV, can you pass this along to Satan, being the self-proclaimed Hell resident and all?

Posted Image

testi testi

Does the offset pics bother anyone?

I Love the 66 Toronado. I want one. so bad. Eeven if its FWD, but still can smoke any ricer who wanted to race this thing.

No, it's not a Pontiac. Satan drives a Firehawk. Sorry. :D

WTF are you talkin' about Willis?

Why do you think it's called a Deville?!?! :blink:

Is it just me or is the text in my sig kind of fuzzy? I don't get it.

If you used Paint to make the sig, converting it to jpg likely fuzzed the text because Paint just isn't very good at compressing things. If you'd like, I can take the picture and add the same text.

BV:

Are you talking about the Grand Am??? :huh:

My Datsun's factory power steering pump was made in the USA (GM made actually) and a few of the things I've replaced are fromt he USA as well as my Cadillac STS 3rd brake light... ALthough the tuneup consisted of Bosch plugs/wires etc. (Germany)

ONe of the best Camaro Concept sigs yet! :D

(ChrisPauwels)

Posted Image

Edited by Sixty8panther

You are a strange kid BV.... :spin:

can someone help me make an avatar out of the sang lee sketches!!!!!

go to the home page

then click my controls next to your information

change Avatar settings then there is a box

copy this into it http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b8/cytri...aroconcept9.jpg

and click change or somthing and it should appear.

GM1 mentioned in a recent PM that his Oldsmobile would make a nice addition to the TH!GHT WH1P$ Car Club that me and XP founded...

Posted Image

I couldn't agree more. :D

Posted Image

If you're still wondering, the answer is yes. This is supposed to be very tongue-in-cheek. Just trying to poke fun at all those kids with undiscernable Gothic Caps text on the windshield header of their 92 Civic or 94 Corolla. :pbjtime:

Out wiht the old... Posted Image

& in with the new... Posted Image

I wanna join! I wanna join! Include my GA! Include my GA!

Careful what you wish for. :spin:

Posted Image

Any other takers?