Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NewsFeeder

Jalopnik: GM PR Boss Steve Harris To Retire... Again [Carpocalypse]

8 posts in this topic

Steve-Harris-Jamming-Out.jpgGM PR boss Steve Harris (along with R&D boss Larry Burns) has announced his resignation from his second stint as the top communications man for the General. One anonymous PR staffer asked to comment said: "Took his ass long enough."

We're told Harris will be replaced by Chris Preuss, currently in charge of GM Europe communications. We've had a very positive working relationship with Preuss, so we here at Jalopnik are happy to see this change. I mean, it's not like we were real positive about Harris' recent PR decisions.

Burns will be replaced by Alan Taub, currently executive director of R&D. [Automotive News]

di
di

full?d=H0mrP-F8Qgo full?d=yIl2AUoC8zA full?i=zPfpQ9BL2qk:QhuATFFV0dI:D7DqB2pKE full?i=zPfpQ9BL2qk:QhuATFFV0dI:V_sGLiPBp
zPfpQ9BL2qk

View the full article

Good.

Between this change and putting Lutz in charge of marketing, things can only get better from here.

I wished LB would have stayed. But if funding for Fuel Cells is gone, what is the point?

Is that a real photo of the guy?

:lol: no! The guy on that pic is Steve Harris, but it's the Steve Harris who plays bass in the heavy metal band Iron Maiden (one of the band's main songwriters also).

Amazing bass player, BTW! :metal:

Edited by ZL-1

:lol: no! The guy on that pic is Steve Harris, but it's the Steve Harris who plays bass in the heavy metal band Iron Maiden (one of the band's main songwriters also).

Amazing bass player, BTW! :metal:

Fear of the dark - I have a phobia that someone's always there.

I imagine it would be a bit challenging to find employment if your resume includes GM PR Boss as your last position held.

Fear of the dark - I have a phobia that someone's always there.
:thumbsup:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0