Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NewsFeeder

AutoBlog: Toyota's Bill Reinert lets loose on ethanol, li-ion batteries, plug-in vehicles

3 posts in this topic

billreinert_portland_2008.jpg

Toyota's Bill Reinert should be better known. With so many quotable statements coming from GM's Bob Lutz and Tesla Motors' Elon Musk, perhaps Reinert, Toyota Motor Sales' national manager for the advanced technology group, is just overshadowed in the OMG series. But, during a recent conference sponsored by Fortune in Orange County, Reinert made a play to get his dramatic words out there. How dramatic? Follow the jump to read on and see exactly what he said to Automobile Magazine.

Continue reading Toyota's Bill Reinert lets loose on ethanol, li-ion batteries, plug-in vehicles

Toyota's Bill Reinert lets loose on ethanol, li-ion batteries, plug-in vehicles originally appeared on Autoblog on Sat, 18 Jul 2009 17:35:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Read | Permalink | Email this | Comments

di
di

autoblog?i=7VXNjIGTFvg:iLR4WqxvdZg:wF9xT autoblog?i=7VXNjIGTFvg:iLR4WqxvdZg:V_sGL
7VXNjIGTFvg

View the full article

This is great, and very unexpected from Toyota. I always love to read about energy policy from someone who actually knows what they're talking about.

Yea this coming from the guys whos company can't even get their damn headlights to stay working in their hybrid car, then charge out the ass for one, and not cover it under warranty. This guy belongs in the asshole of the year book along with alot of other people.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0