Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NewsFeeder

Motor Authority: 2010 Camaro TRANSFORMERS Special Edition announced

16 posts in this topic

transformers_camaro_main_630-0722-350x20

The Transformers movies have been one of the major co-branding successes of recent years, and General Motors is using it for all it's worth, today releasing a new 2010 Chevrolet Camaro TRANSFORMERS Special Edition. Exclusively an appearance package, the TRANSFORMERS kit can be had on both the LT and SS models. It focuses on a black stripes on yellow layout - like the Bumblebee Camaro from the movies - and also includes an AUTOBOT shield on both door panels, the wheel caps and embroidered into the center console.

2010 Chevrolet Camaro TRANSFORMERS Special Edition

2010_chevrolet_camaro_transformers_speci 2010_chevrolet_camaro_transformers_speci 2010_chevrolet_camaro_transformers_speci 2010_chevrolet_camaro_transformers_speci 2010_chevrolet_camaro_transformers_speci

Read more

View the full article

Heh, I don't think they needed to do this. But if they really needed to, they should have gone all-out with an exact replica of the movie model, front air dam, paint color, all of it.

It's not even the right color. GM fails at making a special edition of their own car. <_<

Make it in this color:

BumblebeeCamaroConcept.jpg

And we'll talk, otherwise it's just as half assed as the Malibu Hybrid.

Also it should have the LT fascia to closer match the concept car than the SS fascia.

It's not even the right color. GM fails at making a special edition of their own car. <_<

I'm laughing really hard and trying to hold it in because i don't want others to hear and force to explain.

Not that I disagree, but that color was a huge problem for the production line (too many steps in the process IIRC).

I'd like that color, without any Transformers tie-in.

Great color.

Two will be, or have been, built with that color for the giveaway contest from the first movie.

Not that I disagree, but that color was a huge problem for the production line (too many steps in the process IIRC).

I'd like that color, without any Transformers tie-in.

Great color.

Two will be, or have been, built with that color for the giveaway contest from the first movie.

I love that color. My future Camaro would be that color no questions asked if they made it available.

I'm sure they could at least try to get it closer than just plain yellow, even if it couldn't be a 100% match.

I just had a nerdgasm.

That's just great. Well, at least it was only water I just spit on my keyboard.

:D

I love the Color of the movie car also.

The Solstice in the back ground....

I owe an apology to everyone here. I have been a little down in the dumps lately, and it has shown in my posts. I am indeed starting to sound like smk, and it bothers me.

REALLY want a Solstice GXP in my garage in the future. AMAZING car.

That Solstice in that color...amazing. Think I just fell in love with the Solstice all over again.

Chris

I like how they gave the Solstice the hard top and spoiler for the movie.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0