Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NewsFeeder

Jalopnik: Chevy Camaro Convertible: Available Now [Chevy Camaro]

29 posts in this topic

504x_chevy_camaro_convertible_jalopnik.jThe economic downturn hasn't left a lot of sunny days, possibly forcing GM to question when or whether at all it should release the Chevy Camaro Convertible. No worries, Newport Convertible Engineering is here for you.

Specializing in convertible conversions, NCE will transform your hardtopped Camaro into a mullet flapping parade mobile in no time. And they'll do it now, so no pesky waiting until 2011 for your factory official soft top.

(Edmunds, Image via Patrick C Paternie)

di
di

full?d=H0mrP-F8Qgo full?d=yIl2AUoC8zA full?i=PsW1fruUqN0:CAPvrRPu9cQ:D7DqB2pKE full?i=PsW1fruUqN0:CAPvrRPu9cQ:V_sGLiPBp
PsW1fruUqN0

View the full article

NCE will transform your hardtopped Camaro into a mullet flapping parade mobile in no time

<_<:cussing::angry:

Yeah, any writer using that descriptive is just an asshole.

But who would pay for this when a factory vert is around the corner?

Agreed. It's enough to make a man cut off his mullet. It makes no sense.

Yeah, any writer using that descriptive is just an asshole.

But who would pay for this when a factory vert is around the corner?

:yes: Sheer lack of imagination or laziness. Did they even see one of these on the road?

Lexus had the right idea by getting rid of convertibles because of all the airborne shuffleboard sticks messing with traffic.

BMW still slow on the uptake as you would not believe how many times my windscreen was hit with a weave.

If you have a mullet, you will likely not be able afford the Camaro anyways.

Anyone know of source for good artificial mullets for us follically challenged? ;)

In 1984, no, but in 2009 this statement proves true. Very, very true.

Unless said mullit-wearin healbelly draws hisself a big check.

Edited by YellowJacket894

The 2010 Camaro is a celebration. It would be great if all Chevrolet vehicles had as much confidence and authenticity about them.

The 2010 Camaro is a celebration. It would be great if all Chevrolet vehicles had as much confidence and authenticity about them.

Amen to that!

Well if GM decides to cancel the convertible at the last minute (not like that would ever happen), at least there's an option for those who want a convertible Camaro.

With that said, I have two far more pressing questions: If they can professionally turn a coupe into a convertible, can they tern a coupe into a true hardtop?

The other question is, can they make a Challenger drop top?

Well if GM decides to cancel the convertible at the last minute (not like that would ever happen), at least there's an option for those who want a convertible Camaro.

With that said, I have two far more pressing questions: If they can professionally turn a coupe into a convertible, can they tern a coupe into a true hardtop?

Yes and yes.

+1

Chris

Challenger was their SEMA Car last year:

NCE%20Challenger%20or%20TD%202.jpg

More pictures

I'd rock it, thanks for showing!

Well there's the place to go fro B-pillar delete. :P

I'd rock that Challenger convertible, big time.

Camino, you owe it to yourself to own a convertible sometime.

Chris

I'd have to disagree. Several of the people I know with mullets are quite wealthy and wear them with pride because they can physically grow it and don't have to show up for work looking like the rest of the cookie-cutter sheeple.

As someone who has historically had very long hair, it annoys me that the general public seems to think anyone with long hair automatically has a mullet, an '84 Camaro with primer and lives in a trailer park... but I look at it this way... living better is the best revenge. I cut my hair only because I got tired of taking care of it... and its real problem when you are working on the car and you run your ponytail over while laying on your creeper under the car.

I'd have to disagree. Several of the people I know with mullets are quite wealthy and wear them with pride because they can physically grow it and don't have to show up for work looking like the rest of the cookie-cutter sheeple.

As someone who has historically had very long hair, it annoys me that the general public seems to think anyone with long hair automatically has a mullet, an '84 Camaro with primer and lives in a trailer park... but I look at it this way... living better is the best revenge. I cut my hair only because I got tired of taking care of it... and its real problem when you are working on the car and you run your ponytail over while laying on your creeper under the car.

Great post.

Been there, and done that re: the hair/creeper.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room